Monday, July 10, 2017

Going back to an old favorite: Snoe Mini Haul

Snoe's on a grand sale this month, and this time it's HUGE: buy 1 get 1 on selected products! 😍
 

I don't really need to buy shampoo or conditioner since I already have more than enough backups at home, but I just really missed Snoe's Hair Heroes. And it's on buy 1 get 1, how could anyone resist?


My colleagues and I dropped by Snoe at SM North and we just restocked on our favorite variant of Hair Heroes Intense Cleansing Conditioner (P699 for 2 bottles until July 31). I used it today, and I'm back to my happy, bouncy waves! Weee! 😁


I haven't finished my tiny tub of Vaseline Lip Therapy Rosy Lips yet, but I also missed the tingly minty feel of the classic version of Beso Balm (P199 for 2 tubes until July 31), so this one's also a repurchase. The other tube one didn't make it in the group shot since it's already in my colleague's makeup kit.

Here's the list of all sale items in case you're interested. I also linked my past reviews to help you decide if you should get the product or not. I'm planning on dropping by again before the month ends. Hihi 😉


What's on your Snoe wishlist? 💋

Love,
Helen


Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...