Friday, July 28, 2017

Oishi Snacktacular 2017 (SO FUN!!!)

Today, I took a field trip to Festival Mall to attend Oishi Snacktacular 2017. (Field trip talaga because I live in the North! Haha) I've seen them host this kind of event in Trinoma and SM MOA before, and now it's my first time to experience it! SO EXCITED! 😁

Selfie with my mega Oishi loot! Will let you know how I got them! 😉

The venue is at 2L Carousel Court, Festival Mall. 🎠 You can drop by from July 28 to 30, 2017. Oishi has prepared 5 FUN booths you can enjoy. Entrance is free, but there is a minimal fee if you want to participate in the activities. Guys, let me just say, it's worth it!

Snack Shack is on the left side of the venue

Snack Catcher and O-Twirl are in the middle

Make Your Own Snack and Cuckoo Blaster are on the right side of the venue


My first stop was Snack Shack (P295), where you get to fill your Oishi 2 ft. giant pack in 60 seconds. Here, I get to pick exactly what I want, so majority of what I hoarded were cereals (Choco Flakes and Corn Flakes), Wafu, and Sponge Crunch - my favorites! (Hala! Puro sweets. Haha) Zero regrets, because the chips I weren't able to get within 60 seconds, I still got via the magical Snack Catcher. YAY! Actually, my bag was already full before the 60 seconds was up. Just make sure your pack can be (velcro) sealed, or else you'd have to deduct until everything fits.


Snack Catcher (P200) is the main attraction of the event. Imagine diving into a pool of Oishi snacks! I'm always happy when I'm being surrounded by food (takaw, I know), hence my love for grocery trips, but it was taken to a whole new level via the Snack Catcher. It's an experience you have to try. Promise! Actually, I was initially scared. When the harness lifted me up and started moving, I forgot all the tips I read. (Naks, nagresearch talaga ako kagabi!) I just went for it and hugged my snacks tightly. I was able to grab 47 packs! The record by the time I left the venue was 82. Woah! 🎇


Also, do not miss out on the Cuckoo Blaster (P120 per person). I paired up with my NFF Karen and tried to catch as many ball as possible to win Oishi drinks. We got a total of 15 balls and got 3 drinks each. I still can't get over the costume though. So cute! Haha 😂 

There are 2 snack booths in the venue. Saan aabot ang 20 pesos mo?


I went to the Make Your Own Snack (P20) booth where you can combine different Oishi chips plus dips to create your own special snack.

Ridges Onion & Garlic + Panchos Nacho Cheese + Cheese Dip 😍


And the perfect way to cap off your fun day is to enjoy Oishi Choco Chug and Tea Matchi as soft serve ice cream with 2 toppings for only P20 at the O-Twirl booth! Ang mura! 😮

Tea Matchi Matcha Ice Cream + Wafu + Sponge Crunch
YUMMY! 🍦


If you were able to visit all 5 booths and post about the event in social media (with the hashtag #OishiSnacktacular), you get a cute shirt for free as souvenir. (Check the design at the background. Cute diba!) 💖

Thank you very much for the FUN day, Oishi! This experience is unforgettable, and I can't wait to do it again next year! 😍 (Sa North naman ulit, please! Hihi)

Facebook: Oishi
Instagram: @oishiph

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just shoot me a message on IG! 💗

FOLLOW @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
LIKE Lucky Citrine on Facebook

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun! So glad I made a new friend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen!!! Yes, so fun! Hope to bond with you again soon. ❤

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...