Friday, October 18, 2013

Snoe Hair Heoes Amplify

When I ran out of conditioner, I immediately thought of dropping by my favorite Snoe kiosk in Landmark Trinoma. I have tried and liked Snoe Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil before, but since I was in constant battle with hair fall, I chose to go with the Amplify for now. (And also, so I would have another product for review!)

Snoe Hair Heoes Amplify
with Rosemary, Ginseng, Lawat, Burdock and Coconut to save you from a bad hair day!

Increase hair density for thinning hair

Snoe Hair Heroes Amplify is a 5-in-1 product that you can use for the following purposes:
  • Cleansing Conditioner
  • After shampoo conditioning rinse
  • Scalp rub-on overnight treatment
  • Deep treatment creme
  • Leave-on detangler


Ingredients:



At the base of the packaging, you'll find the manufacturing and expiry date. This one has a shelf life of 3 years, typical of most hair care products.

Pros:
  • The packaging looks nice.
  • The product smells sweet and clean.
  • It has a thick and creamy texture; a little goes a long way.
  • Since it's free from sulfates, this one won't fade my hair color and make my wavy hair frizzy.
  • I wash my hair twice (in the AM before I go to work and in the PM when I return home), so my hair is already abused as it is. Usually, I shampoo at night and condition in the morning. On some days, I use Hair Heroes Amplify at night as a cleansing conditioner, and I don't feel guilty since I am cleaning and conditioning it in one go.*
  • For me, this only works as an after shampoo conditioning rinse. This works like a regular conditioner, and I haven't tried using it as a leave on product or shaving cream.

Cons:
  • Though the pump packaging is convenient to use, it's hard to work with when you come to the last few drops of the product. It's hard to get the product out so you'd have to store it upside down or dilute it with water.
  • I mentioned above that I use this as a cleansing conditioner, but only during my lazy days. I can't use this alone consecutively, or else I'll have product buildup and my scalp/hair will feel oily. (Example, my bangs would look oily and flat.)
  • It didn't minimize my hair fall problem. Other hair care products I've tried that didn't promise to reduce hair fall worked even better than this.
  • It's pricey. It's even more expensive than the best-selling variant, Snoe Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil.

Will I repurchase? No.
Price: P599.00/250ml
Available at Snoe stores/kiosks and online at www.snoebeauty.com.

I love Snoe, but this is the first product I've tried from them that didn't wow me. Since it's already this pricey, I would rather repurchase Snoe Hair Heroes Intense Argan Oil (if I'm trying to save money) or just go for Kiehl's Amino Acid Conditioner (which is just a bit over P1,000.00 but has amazing results).

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. Ohh sorry to hear you didn't find this very impressive. i like the other variant of this! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...