Thursday, October 10, 2013

Tony Moly Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask in Pearl

When I don't drink enough water (which happens almost everyday in the office), my skin would feel dry and rough and oily on various parts. Gotta chase away that haggard look with a skincare quickie - my favorite being sheet masks just because they're so convenient! This time, I tried out one of Tony Moly's sheet masks.

Tony Moly Natural Pulp Essence Sheet Mask in Pearl

TONY MOLY's NATURAL PULP ESSENCE MASK SHEET PEARL is rich in amino acids, which effectively keeps the skin hydrated, revitalized, and radiant. By attaching the mask to the skin, it fills in lines and gaps, making it appear smoother while also improving its tone and color. This mask contains Pearl extract that promotes a brighter and healthier complexion for a better overall skin tone.

About the Product:


Pros:
  • It has a mild scent.
  • It has 210mg of pearl extract, an ingredient used to brighten the skin.
  • It's very effective in hydrating the skin. I don't really use a night moisturizer, and when I used this one, the dry patches on my skin were gone right after I took the mask off.
  • My skin looked radiant and some of the mild redness around my face were reduced.
  • Skin felt softer to touch afterwards.
  • No breakouts.
  • It's very affordable - you can make this a weekly treat for your skin. 

Cons:
  • The essence feels a bit sticky on the skin even after you remove the mask, and it takes longer than usual for the product to be absorbed by the skin compared with other sheet masks.

Will I repurchase? Maybe. I don't like the sticky after-feel of the mask, but if I had to add a certain amount to get a GWP that I want, I'd buy this again. :D Haha!
Price: P58.00
Available in all Tony Moly stores/department store kiosks nationwide.

Like Tony Moly Philippines on Facebook for more information on their products!

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. I love sheet masks and I think they should just be in the Php 50 range. This actually seems nice and I wouldn't mind the sticky residue- it'd only make me feel like it's impossible to have dry skin. Weird, haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with the P50+ price range. In Korea, each one is just about P39. If they were priced as such here, I'd go crazy and hoard. :D

      Delete
  2. great review!:) I've never tried sheet mask but it looks interesting!

    www.lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Once you try it, you'll love how convenient and mess free it is compared to clay masks. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...