Friday, October 25, 2013

Cafe Breton, Trinoma

My new cozy place in Trinoma would have to be Cafe Breton. I am always in Trinoma because it's so near, but I find it noisy and crowded compared to other malls I've been to. However, once you step into this restaurant, you'd be transported to a homey place, away from the hustle and bustle of the mall.

Cafe Breton, Trinoma

My first time to dine in Cafe Breton was early this year over at their UP Technohub branch, where we had some crepes for snacks. Now, I came here with my Dad and sisters for real food.

Breton Mozarella Burger (P235.00)
Juicy all beef burger patty with a mozzarella surprise, served with a side salad.

I remember my friend raving about this burger. I thought, "Really? Burgers at Cafe Breton? I thought all they served was crepe." But then, I gave it a shot since it had the magic word "mozarella" written on it. I'm happy to say, I LOVED this burger! It reminded me of Bite Club's mozzarella-stuffed burgers, only less cheesy, but the soft juicy beef patty with mushrooms, and veggies on the side made up for it.

Chicken Run (P175.00)
Chicken breast fillet topped with asparagus and cheese sauce on whole wheat toast. Served with a side salad.

Tuna Melt Sandwich (P145.00)
Creamy and spicy tuna spread with melted cheese. Served with a side salad.

Some of the healthier choices are the Chicken Run and the Tuna Melt Sandwich, which my sisters love. (Now if only I could make equally delectable sandwiches at home!)

La Pinay (P180.00)
Mango, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce

For dessert, we had La Pinay. The name of this dessert is apt, as mangoes are our national fruit. (No, not coconuts, as I thought as a kid due to the sheer abundance of coconut trees everywhere.) And, Pinays are well-known for their simplicity and beauty. The ingredients of this crepe are simple, but the combination is delectable! The vanilla ice cream melts quickly on the hot bed of crepe with sweet mango pieces inside. Eat both the ice cream and the crepe at the same time for that unique hot-cold sensation. This is a sweet treat to end your meal with.

This place serves good food, but one caveat is that it takes forever for them to bill out your food. Do you have other recommendations from Cafe Breton? :D

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...