Wednesday, November 30, 2016

I'm Wild About The Body Shop's Personalized Body Butters + Holiday Collection 2016

I love it when I get personalized presents, no matter how simple they may be. The thoughtful touch will always be very appreciated. This Christmas, The Body Shop makes Christmas shopping easier (and sweeter) as you can now personalize their best-selling body butters to give to your love ones! πŸŽ… The designs are so cute, too! 🐼


Yesterday, I dropped by The Body Shop's roving Christmas booth to see how it's done and to check out their exciting holiday collection. The booth is currently at SM MOA's Atrium and I think today's the last day before it transfers elsewhere. (YAY because MOA is too far from my place, but I went anyway because it's The Body Shop.😍)

Are you wild about someone? πŸ˜‰

Personalise your body butter in 3 easy steps!

Step 1: Buy any 200ml or 400ml Body Butter.

Core collection
Read ALL my reviews here: Wild Argan Oil, Blueberry, Honeymania, Brazil Nut, Shea, Chocomania, Duo (discontinued), Cranberry Joy, Satsuma, Mango)

I actually miss the days when I'd review a tiny tub of Body Butter with all my might. That's where I started after all.πŸ˜„ Every time I'm invited to The Body Shop's events I still feel kilig!

Limited edition (P995)

I have reviewed a LOT of The Body Shop's Body Butters and witnessed their makeovers (starting from over a decade ago). It's easy to fall in love with them because they always leave my dry and flaky skin silky! If I were you, I'd pick from the limited edition pile since they won't be around after Christmas.


From top to bottom, AKA from the order of my favorites from this season's limited edition bath and body collection:

  • Vanilla Chai with hand-picked vanilla from Madagascar
    • Warm and inviting, this rich scent envelopes the senses. Creamy milk and addictive vanilla are peppered with notes of warm cinnamon, cardamom, ad sweetened with brown sugar for a fragrance your skin will love to drink in.
  • Spiced Apple with cold-pressed apple seed oil from the alps
    • Quintessentially festive, this mouth-watering scent perfectly captures the season of indulgence. The aroma of freshly baked apples is warmed with notes of cinnamon and freshened with crispness of orange and white flowers for deliciously fragrant blend you'll pick every time.
  • Frosted Berries with cranberries from North America
    • Irresistibly juicy, this contemporary winter recipe stirs the senses. Balancing fresh notes of cranberry, blackcurrant and raspberry with white flowers, creamy praline and sweet vanilla, it makes for a truly beautiful berry blend.

These 3 are so familiar, but they've managed to combine it with different notes each year, so it's always something new! The vanilla and apple variants are spiced with hints of cinnamon and they smell sweet with a hint of spice. They smell deliciously edible, but please don't taste them! πŸ˜‹

Before I get any more carried away, here's the next step!

Step 2: Take your Body Butter to the till and a consultant will show you how to make your own personalized label.


Of course, I chose Vanilla Chai! πŸ’› The scent is deliciously warm, I can't wait for the cooler days to come so I can wrap myself in everything vanilla.


There were 4 animal designs, and of course I chose PANDA! If you're a new reader of my blog, Panda is my boyfriend. Hihi! 


He's crazy about The Body Shop too, and his all-time favorite is the Strawberry Shower Gel.πŸ“ (Not bamboo!)


The sticker will take about a minute to be finished.

Step 3: Apply the sticker and that's it! You've made your Body Butter wildly different.

 I'm wild about Linx 🐼


These Small Gift Sets (P1,595) are so cute! 🍏🍎


What's amazing is for every specially selected gift you buy this Christmas, The Body Shop will help protect endangered creatures and restore 1 square metre of rainforest.πŸ’š

Of course, the holidays aren't compete without new make-up! πŸ’„

Down To Earth Eye Palette (P1,395)
Down To Earth 8 Eye Shade Palette (P1,995)
Matte Colour Crush Lipstick (P795)

Eye Colour Stick (P695)

Matte Lip Liquid Lipstick (P495)

YES! The Body Shop also has matte liquid lipsticks and the 11 shades are absolutely gorgeous!


I swatched ALL shades for YOU! πŸ’‹ My first picks were the nudes, but they didn't go well with my pale skin even if they looked stunning on others. (No fair!) I was recommended the underrated shade Goa Magnolia (8th from the left), which is a deep berry pink. It looked really lovely and is my kind of pink. My favorite from the range has to be the deep and dark Sicily Iris - the tube almost looks black! 😲 It came as a surprise, too. I thought it would look patchy, but it applied evenly on my lips. It lasted long until I got home and I even ate but it's still there. I love it. Huhu. When it was finally time to remove it with a makeup remover, I got sad because feeling ko nabawasan yung ganda ko. HAHA! I want to avoid the mall at all costs because I hate traffic, but oh well. I need it. LOL. I think it's currently on sale at P350, but I'm not sure if its for everyone or Love Your Body Club members only. πŸ˜—

Sooooo... Are you curious about the personalize your Body Butter or the Matte Lip Liquid Lipsticks? Haha πŸ˜† Follow The Body Shop on Facebook and @thebodyshopph on IG to be updated on the schedule of the next roving Christmas booth. Who knows, I might see you there! πŸŽ„

Thank you for these, The Body Shop! πŸ’‹

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...