Monday, November 7, 2016

Cathy Doll at 7-Eleven!

Whether you happen to be on vacation and realize you forgot to bring sunblock, moisturizer, facial wash, or even CC cream with you, or maybe you're just a sucker for sample-sized k-beauty stuff... You'll be amazed to find these super cute sachets of Cathy Doll products in 7-Eleven!

While other beauty brands don't carry sample sizes, Cathy Doll understand this need of ours to try before we buy. They're also making it even more convenient than ever, since you can find 7-Eleven stores all over the Philippines!


Most of the sachets resemble how the products look like when they're in full-size. So cute! They're so very affordable, too. Prices start at P18!

From top left, clockwise:
Cathy Doll Speed White CC Cream SPF 50 6g (P49)
Cathy Doll L-Glutathione Magic Cream SPF50 8ml (P49)
Cathy Doll Ready 2 White Milky White Cream Pack 6ml (P49)
Cathy Doll Acne Solution Serum Foam Cleanser 6ml (P18)
Cathy Doll Milky Splash Essence with Heot Gae Na Mu 5g (P69)
Cathy Doll Water Splash Essence with L-Glutathione 5g (P69)

These ones are super handy for travel. I'll be bringing my trusty Cathy Doll Acne Solution Serum Foam Cleanser sachet to my upcoming international trip soonest. What a space-saver! (Also, I'm so excited to make another series of Travel Diary posts!) :)

You can read more of my Cathy Doll reviews here.

Instagram: @cathydollphils

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

6 comments:

  1. It's pretty convenient that they have it at 7-eleven nowadays. I'm starting to love using the acne serum foam cleanser so I may be purchasing the bigger sized one. I'm also about to try their So happy berry yogurt peeling gel, hopefully it's good xD

    Joyce | Joycentricity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked that one, too! The moment I was about to repurchase the full-sized tube, it was out of stock. Popular talaga! Really? Me too!!! :D I'm just about to try my berry sachet. Ang cute diba. :)

      Delete
  2. parang yung nabili ko na ready 2 white 54php or 57php

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Rhania! Really? :o I just got the price from the previous press kit. Nag iba rin kasi yung packaging, so baka nag increase. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so glad when companies make sachet versions of their products. It's so handy when you're travelling or when you want to try something out first.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Eh since madamot naman sa samples yung most Korean brands here, ibenta nalang nila sana. Hehehe! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...