Saturday, July 16, 2016

Original & Mineral Seven Day Miracle + Surf Bomb

Meet my hair heroes! :D

Because I refuse to have my hair colored again, I'm currently rocking my natural black and wavy hair. Don't get me wrong though, I love it when my hair is brown and I think it makes me look a lot fresher, but I hate it so much when the roots start showing. -_- It's back to basics for me now, as every inch of chemically-treated hair - years of perming, rebonding, and coloring - are now gone. I try to pamper my hair as much as I can, and I don't mind splurging on it.
 

When I shopped at Sephora.ph, I browsed ALL brands and Original & Mineral caught my eye. It's an Australian hair care brand, and all their products are specially formulated with inbuilt UV Protection. Spell beach babe! :D Their packaging is simple and straightforward; if your products really work, you won't need much embellishments anyway.

Original & Mineral Mini Seven Day Miracle Moisture Masque (P503 for 50ml)

Description: An intense moisture masque for damaged hair. Seven Day Miracle will leave all hair types deeply moved with its unique blend of Australian native oils. Macadamia Seed Oil and cold-pressed certified organic Australian Argan Oil boasts intense moisturizing powers to convert colored and damaged hair to divine hair. A sweet scent of Vanilla Bean takes this potent moisture masque to the next level.

How to: Use this hair masque religiously. After shampooing, rinse and apply Seven Day Miracle for a minimum of 2 minutes, but for a more intensive masque leave in for 10 mins or more.


This hair mask is a treatment that you can use everyday. (It didn't weigh my hair down.) It contains chock-full of hair nourishing ingredients in one handy travel-friendly bottle. It contains sweet almond oil, hydrolyzed wheat protein, pro-vitamin B5, argan oil, jojoba seed oil, shea butter, sunflower oil, vitamin E, aloe vera leaf extract, and macadamia seed oil. The icing on top of it all - it smells like vanilla! :D My hair already feels soft while rinsing, and it's more manageable every time I use this mask. The vanilla scent lingers as well, so my hair smells delicious. :3

Original & Mineral Mini Surf Bomb Sea Salt Spray (P503 for 50ml) 

Description: Let’s get messed up. This texture spray is a shot of the sea when a dunk in the ocean isn’t possible. Surf Bomb delivers that effortless, sexy tousled look without drying out your hair or dumping sand in the shower.

How to: Shake well, spray through damp or dry locks to add instant texture whether left to dry naturally or with help from a wave-enhancing diffuser.


This is the third sea salt spray I've tried, and it's the one I like most. (First one was from Snoe, then the next was Toni & Guy.) I could let the photos speak for the product, but I like to talk so here goes. :P Surf Bomb has an oceanic scent. It reminds me of perfumes that smell like the ocean. Salt is 3rd on its ingredient list (duh), but it also contains hydrolyzed soy protein to nourish the hair. I spray this on my damp/almost dry hair and put it in a bun. I unravel them to soft waves like this after a few hours. I LOVE THIS STUFF. My hair is wavy, but this salt spray enhances it even more so it looks like soft curls. I'm not sure though how salt sprays would fare on stick-straight hair.

The best hair care tip I can share with you is to work with and not against your natural hair's texture. Your life will be easier. :P

Care to share with me your hair heroes?

Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch! 

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...