Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Silkamazing at 15: The Skin You Love

I've always had fair skin, but back when I was in my elementary/high school days, would you believe that I sometimes got bullied for being too white? Akalain niyo yun? So anong say ng bullies ko ngayong nauso yung whitening, Gluta, and all. Haha! :D Fair skin is and will always be IN here in the Philippines, such as how a nice tan is trendy in the Western world. While I don't intend to bleach myself, I do commute and go on trips from time to time, so my skin would burn despite the sunblock. That's when I reach for whitening soaps and lotions to even out my skin.


Silka is definitely one of the most recognized skin care brands in the Philippine market. Whenever I hear "Silka", I almost always think of Iya Villania-Arellano with her famous line, "Alagang papaya, alagang Silka!" The brand held a series of mall events to celebrate with their consumers from around the country.


I'm so happy to be part of their Silkamazing @ 15 celebration held at Trinoma Activity Center last Saturday! The brand celebrated 15 amazing years and launched new products at the same time.


There were a lot of fun activity booths such as No Sweat Zone, Singing Bae, and even a photobooth with Piolo and Iya (or at least their standees). Haha! My favorite was the Make-Up Booth - instant retouch! You can win prizes too when you participate in the games.


Joyce Pring was our host during the event. During the afternoon, Christian Bautista, Karylle, and Piolo sang on stage for the guests! :D


Here's a little sharing portion on what inspires me and how I inspire others around me! ♥

Hi, pretty Carizza! ;)
 

This year, Silka introduces the NEW Silka Premium Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 23 and Silka Moisturizing Soap with Avocado Oil and Almond Milk! This variant is especially formulated with avocado oil and almond milk for smoother and fairer skin. Not to be missed is the lotion with SPF 23 to protect the skin from the sun's harmful rays.


Intended to complement the successful Silka Whitening Lotion SPF 23 with Shea Butter that was launched back in 2013 is the NEW Silka Whitening Soap with Shea Butter. It nourishes and moisturizes the skin, with the added protection of SPF 23. The rich, creamy lather of this new soap variant comes in a luscious mild butter scent.


Both variant smells great with subtle differences - Silka Premium Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 23 and Silka Moisturizing Soap with Avocado Oil and Almond Milk both have a bright floral scent, while Silka Whitening Soap with Shea Butter and Silka Whitening Lotion SPF 23 both have a mellow powdery and buttery scent. These products are perfect for Silka's #TheSkinYouLove Campaign intended to inspire every Filipina to be more confident with themselves. With every use of Silka's whitening soaps and moisturizing lotions, Filipinas can achieve the skin they love. Remember, taking care of your skin is one of the best beauty moves you can do!

Silka is available in all leading stores and supermarkets nationwide.

Facebook: Silka Skincare
Instagram: @silkaskincare

Have you tried Silka's newest products? If not, which one do you think you'll like better? As of now, I'm leaning towards the soap and lotion with Shea Butter in it. They smell delicious!

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...