Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Belo Baby Hair and Body Wash

I am enamored with Belo products. It's one of my favorite local brands! My favorite line from them would have to be SunExpert and AcnePro. A close friend of mine takes Belo Nutraceuticals Glutathione with Collagen, and when we saw each other again after a few weeks, she was already fairer than me. (Effective much!) Anyway, I saw the Belo Baby range in Zalora way back when it wasn't available yet in the malls and I grabbed it ASAP. I wanted to see if this can work as a sulfate-free shampoo for me. Also, I figured this would be sooo handy for travel, being a head-to-toe wash!
 

Just the mere fact that it's a baby product already gives the impression of this being a very gentle product. I like that it's made from 100% certified natural ingredients and 0% harmful chemicals!


This product contains shea butter and sweet almond oil to hydrate. Most importantly, it has no sulfate and other nasties! The cutie Scarlet Snow Belo is the face for this brand. If Vicki Belo uses this for her own baby, then it's bound to be good.


Belo Baby Hair and Body Wash has a very creamy texture. Because it has no surfactants, it doesn't lather AT ALL. Not even a little bit. With babies, this fact is totally fine because they already smell so good all the time. As for me, I find myself using up a lot of product, especially when I use this from head to toe. (I think this bottle would just last me around 2 weeks max!) It enhances my natural waves (not buhaghag unlike with regular shampoo), but my scalp doesn't feel totally cleansed because there's no bubbles. There's build up so I need to use a stronger shampoo once a week. I also use this on my face, and it's so gentle! (Don't skip the makeup remover though if you wear makeup.) No dryness, no breakouts! As a body wash, this one's amazing. It has a baby powder scent, and it leaves my skin really soft, even if I skip lotion. I'm still have mixed feelings whether I would recommend this for travel, because even if it's functional, you need a lot of pumps of product every bath time and if you transfer it to a small bottle, it will easily run out. But for babies, I think this is an excellent product. I like it!

On a side note, I like the Belo Baby Colognes as well; you can use it as cologne and hand sanitizer. But I have yet to buy them because I still have 4 bottle of fragrances in circulation at the moment.

Price: P219.75 for 200ml
Available in leading supermarkets and department stores nationwide

Facebook: Belo Baby
Instagram: @belobabylove

Have you tried Belo Baby products? How do you find them? :)

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
 
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...