Sunday, December 20, 2015

Nature Republic Haul

I just had to do a separate post for Nature Republic's store opening and haul. It's my first time to attend one of their blogger events, and aside from being too thrilled with their spanking new testers (which I was able to use and swatch fearlessly), they also gave away TONS of freebies. As in, I didn't even need to go to Korea just to experience beauty shopping their way.

Aren't they lovely?

YES.


They gave each blogger a P1,000 GC, which I used to buy 3 things, and look at EVERYTHING I was able to take home with me. This is Korean skincare overload!

Haul

Nature Republic Bee Venom Treatment Spot

I first discovered the wonders of Bee Venom when I tried the Belo AcnePro Kit. Now it's time for an upgrade! I find this spot treatment very effective in stopping huge cystic acne from forming, but it's still mild since it doesn't make my skin dry or flaky at all. My sisters steal this from my kit every single night, so the huge size (all 30ml of it) is really helpful.

Nature Republic Nail Remover (Green Tea)

I actually bought this by mistake. LOL! I thought we were out of Nature Republic Flower Waltz Color Waltz Nail Remover (my favorite nail polish remover) at home, but when I got home, we still had half a bottle tucked away inside the depths of my sister's closet. I still like the previous pink one better; it smells more pleasant and is more affordable to boot.

Nature Republic Real Nature Mask Sheet

There's such a thing as "too good to be true" and that's never a good thing. But THIS deal is too good and it's true! It was my first time buying 20 face masks in one go, but it's sooo worth it. (Also, this makes for super handy Christmas gifts, too!)

Nature Republic Snail Solution Trial Kit (GWP)

I got this kit for free, for a single-receipt purchase of P1,000. I'm so excited to try the Snail Solution range!


They also had a promo wherein they gave packet of sample for customers wearing green that day. Well, my dress had a couple of green leaves on it so... PUSH! Haha!


And these are their gifts for me for attending the store opening! :D (Thank you so much, Nature Republic Philippines!) I have so many travel-sized samples to bring to my travels next year! ♥

Like Nature Republic Philippines on Facebook for more information. :)

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...