Monday, December 28, 2015

Seowoo 3S Pre-glued Lashes in Tender

I miss having lovely lashes, and I've been thinking of getting extensions done again. I don't know how to put on fake eyelashes to save my life, and I have no patience and talent working with lash glue. Then I remembered having seen pre-glued lashes being sold online. I saw 3S Pre-glued Lashes being sold at Beauty and Minerals, and so my sister and I each got a pair. She got Majestic (which was too long in person), and mine was Tender (which we both liked better). I also got a pack of refill for the adhesives. So here's my review!

Seowoo 3S Pre-glued Lashes in Tender

Each pack comes with a spare adhesive strand. 

Tender, when worn

I am in love with this pair of 3S Pre-glued Lashes! Please excuse my slick brows, that's anti-bacterial ointment, since this photo was taken one day after I had my brow tattoo retouched. So now, I have S3 Eyebrow Stranding for my brows, and 3S Pre-glued Lashes...and I couldn't be happier!

I love how these lashes in Tender look so fine and natural. It's perfect for daytime, especially if you're after the clean makeup look. It's as if I am already wearing black liner, too! I was able to put on this in under a minute, even if it was my first time to put on false eyelashes, ever. It's not heavy, and you can reuse it 2x (or 3x, if your lids aren't oily, and you don't wear any eye makeup with it at all). Removal isn't painful, and your real lashes won't come off. I love you already. If you're after the smokey eye or dramatic look, then you should go for their other flashier pairs. You will not regret!

Putting them on is a breeze, but the hard part (at least, for me) is replacing the adhesive strands, which I'm still getting used to. I still can't get them perfectly right. Help!


I'd like to thank the person who invented pre-glued lashes! :D Now, I don't think I'll need (or want) to have lash extensions done anymore, since they come off unevenly, every single time. At least with this, I can have pretty lashes anytime I want. 3S Pre-glued Lashes are durable, so I can reuse them and just buy extra adhesive! But I would repurchase this pair when the need comes, and try their other variants, too!

Price: P250
Available online at Beauty and Minerals

Like Beauty and Minerals on Facebook for more information.

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...