Saturday, March 22, 2014

Etude House My Wish Cheek in #1 Gorgeous Snow

There will always be lazy days with makeup, but highlighter is always a must for me. Blame it on the Korean makeup trend - now everyone wants glowy, dewy (but not shiny) skin!

I got this cute Etude House My Wish Cheek last year, and I believe this was part of their previous makeup collections. This may already be discontinued, but it's worth sharing just because it's too cute! :3

Etude House My Wish Cheek in #1 Gorgeous Snow

The shade "Gorgeous Snow" is a highlighter, while the 2 other shades from this range are blushes in pink and peach.

Ingredients:


This highlighter is good for 3 years before it expires, which is normal for powder products. I noticed that this one's made in China, way back when Etude House was just fairly new in the market. Now I think all their products are made in Korea.


The packaging is simple and stylish in black and pink. Far from the princess-y theme, but still cute.


This highlighter compact comes with a mirror.


Underneath the product is a compartment for a brush.


The brush that comes with the compact is so nice! I usually ignore small brushes that come with compacts since most (if not all) are useless, but this one's really dense and soft.


Check out the highlighter! It looks as soft as snow! ♥

Swatches:


The blue and purple shades are very subtle, and they both work so well in brightening up yellowish, pale, and sallow skin. I love that this highlighter doesn't have a glittery appearance.


The instructions on the box said to apply this on the T-zone, but that would be so weird. I apply this only at the top of my cheeks and nose bridge. Much better! :D My skin looks luminous (not glittery) whenever I use this highlighter.

Pros:
  • Comes in a convenient compact
  • Mirror and brush included
  • Subtle highlighting effect
  • Brightens up the skin
  • Not glittery, no obvious shimmer bits
  • No breakouts

Cons:
  • Might be discontinued

Price: P528.00

Do you also love using highlighters? Like Etude House Philippines for more information. :)

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. the packaging is so pretty! love your brows here too <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I prefer the more arte or girly packaging fo Etude. Ito yung early days nila. Thanks, Raych! :)

      Delete
  2. wow.. you look so blooming ms helen =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...