Monday, March 24, 2014

Brow Construction @ Browhaus Greenbelt 5

I can't leave home without filling in my brows, but it has gotten so unruly that I'm having a hard time doing my makeup in the morning. Browhaus has been in my must-try list for so long, but it's so far from home. One free day, I was finally able to drop by and give my brows some lovin' and a good cleaning with their Brow Construction service.


Browhaus has branches at Greenbelt 5, Serendra, and Lucky Chinatown Mall. It's located at the same area as Strip.


Each treatment room is private and cute like this!


As with Strip, cleanliness is also a priority here.

 

Brow Constuction is one of their most basic brow shaping services, wherein you can choose between Classic Threading (P598.00), Modern Tweezing (P598.00), or a combination of both with no extra charge.


Browhaus also offers their signature Color Tweak (P950.00) service for instances when your newly dyed hair and brows don't match.

Browhaus Brow Construction: Classic Threading

My brow architect Magda was really nice and she explained to me what she would be doing every step of the way. First step was to cleanse the skin, removing all traces of makeup at the brows. I opted for threading (since it's something I've never done before), but she also tweezed and trimmed the hair for a more precise finish. This was way less painful (and much more faster) compared to my DIY brow tweezing at home. Within 15 minutes, we were done. My entire eye area looked brighter and so clean afterwards. An anti-inflammatory cream was applied on my brow area, and I couldn't wet my face for the next 5 hours.


Since my eyebrows were naturally light and sparse, my brow architect also filled in my brows as a finishing touch. Honestly, I am not used to brows as big as these. It reminds me of Helga Pataki (from Hey Arnold!). I was more confident with the no-makeup state of my just-threaded brows, but this one's easy to remedy. (I'll just have to fill in my brows myself!)

Browhaus
4F Greenbelt 5 Phase 2 Legaspi Street, Ayala Center Makati
Store Hours:
Sun-Thurs: 11AM to 9PM
Fri-Sat: 11AM to 10PM
T: + 632 5013998

Have you tried the services of Browhaus? Like Browhaus Manila on Facebook for more information.

Love,
Helen

10 comments:

  1. Hi Helen,

    So happy to meet you last Sunday! :)
    The Brow Construction looks good, except when they fill it out too dark? Hehe.

    Hope to see you again soon!
    Juvy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the end result of the threading, but didn't really like the filling in, I could've done a better job. Haha. It was nice meeting you at the BDJ event. Hope to see you soon, Juvy! :)

      Delete
  2. It would be otherwise perfect but I'm bothered by the fill-in job. The arch is a little overemphasized and it doesn't suit your sweet face :( But it looked fine when I saw you on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's because I did this after nung nagkita tayo. ;) They way they shaped brows though, perfect. :D

      Delete
  3. wow everything were neatly labeled =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pricey but super worth it! I love Browhaus! ♥

    Love,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think its filled in too dark, naging strong sobra yung features ng face mo. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo nga eh. Next time ako nalang gagawa. Haha :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...