Thursday, December 13, 2012

Starbucks Hot Cocoa Mix: Peppermint & Salted Caramel

Have you seen these in the supermarket lately? They're Hot Cocoa Mixes from Starbucks, and I think these would make for lovely gifts this Christmas.

My team at work decided to have an exchange gift, and we were to buy a unisex gift worth P300.00. It was so hard to think of what to give, so I immediately thought of food! Most yuppies love gourmet coffee, so maybe they would also appreciate a box of gourmet hot chocolate. 

Starbucks Hot Cocoa Mix

I've seen these being sold in Duty Free and in Landmark Supermarket and these are being sold at approximately P350.00 per box. Not too pricey, since it contains 8 sachets inside.

Starbucks Peppermint Hot Cocoa Mix

Starbucks Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa Mix

I picked Peppermint because it's the perfect flavor to remind me of Christmas, plus it's part of Starbucks' seasonal Christmas drink lineup. I also got Salted Caramel mainly because I loved their Salted Caramel Frappuccino (which was also seasonal and is now discontinued), so I bet this one is good too. There are also other flavors like Toasted Marshmallows and Double Chocolate.

Next time you drop by the supermarket, do check out the hot chocolate shelves for these! 

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. These look yummy! I'm usually a hot chocolate w/ mallows drinker, but I'd love to try these. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those classic hot chocolate with mallows too! :D They're a childhood favorite that I can't still outgrow.

      Delete
  2. I am so curious with the salted caramel :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Out of topic, but I saw Salted Caramel Cupcakes at Vanilla Cupcake Bakery in Trinoma yesterday. You might like them too! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...