Saturday, July 7, 2012

Meg Big Deals: Freebies in the July Issue!

I'm a beauty and fashion magazine junkie, so every month I always have to have at least one or two new magazines to satisfy my craving. Most of the time I buy the current issues of local magazines, but sometimes I also get back issues of international magazines because they're too pricey to be bought on the current month (P600 for a magazine, anyone?). What I'll share with you now is my most sulit buy of the month: it's Meg Magazine July 2012 issue with Erich Gonzales on the cover! When they said that this is The Big Deal Issue, they really meant it. I particularly loved the spend vs. save beauty feature because it gave me ideas on what products to try next. I also love the interesting features and articles, and the cute rainy day fashion in this packed issue.

Meg Magazine July 2012

As I was reading the magazine from cover to cover, I came across this page!

Meg Big Deals!

 

For the entire month (until supplies last), Meg was giving away items from Defensil & Kojie.san, Etude House, Zen Zest, Jergens, Caronia, Cose, and Divoom & Accutone. If you have a copy of the July issue, then dash to the One Mega Group office in Ortigas to claim your freebies. Whatever is available at the time of claiming will be given to you, so the earlier you claim, the more items you'll get.

Last week, I went to their office and got these freebies instantly!

Etude House Precious Mineral Sun BB Cream
 
Zen Zest Cherry Cheesecake Eau de Cologne
Zen Zest Bellini Hand Sanitizer
Zen Zest Lip Balm

Cose Printed Saddle Bag

Now isn't that a big deal? ;) Go grab your copies of Meg's July issue now and visit iammeg.ph for more info on Meg Big Deals.

Thanks for the generous treat, Meg! :)

Love,
Helen

18 comments:

  1. Wow this is so nice! Will go there bright and early on Monday! Havta buy the mag tomorrow! ♥
    Envy the Etude House Sun BB Cream! *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Enjoy your trip to One Mega Group's office. It's so worth the visit. :)

      The EH Sun BB Cream is not my shade. *sobs too* I might have a giveaway soon. ;)

      Delete
  2. Cute freebies. Aww, I don't read Meg. Feeling ko pang teens lang sya.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to Mags Junkies ehehehehe! Love collecting too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to joining your giveaway this time helen! :) and I'm so saving up for this meg issue! used to read seventeen but now they don't publish that anymore... this may be my next magazine collection :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to love Seventeen too! Tapos lumiit siya, tapos nawala na! :| Haha! Yes, do try to get this early and go to their office para marami kang makuha. ;)

      Delete
  5. OMG I will buy one. HAHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! meg is so generous!!! If only i read meg magazine! :( feeling ko graduate na ako sa stage na yun eh :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ako medyo, pero sobrang nag improve sila. Di siya tweetums and high school, may mga college/career features din siya. Tapos yung fashion spreads niya mas okay kesa sa ibang magazines. :)

      Delete
  7. wow the prices are unbelievable :) ikaw na talaga queen of freebies, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Ako na ba talaga? :)) Go buy a copy of Meg, super worth it! :)

      Delete
  8. Waaah ok lang kya pumunta ng 6pm to claim? Sana makuha ko un cose at coronia. Just planning to go today, sana may natira pang maganda hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Di ko lang sure kung pwede 6PM, 10AM-5PM pinakasafe kasi baka walang maabutan pag late. Pero baka pwede muna sila tawagan para sure. :)

      Delete
  9. Wow, these are awesome freebies, Helen. The lip balm from Zen Zest is extra cute. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...