Saturday, August 20, 2011

Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler

Happy weekend, everyone! I'm all smiles today since it's a rest day for me. I was looking at my kikay kit and thinking of what to write today, until I saw and remembered my all-time favorite eyelash curler from Fanny Serrano! I've had it for years and it's still good as new (except for the silicon pads that I have to replace when it gets worn out).


Fanny Serrano has 2 types of eyelash curlers, the slim one and the regular one. My sister has the slim one, but I prefer the regular version because I find it easier to use.




Why I Love It:
  • It curls all my lashes without pinching my eyelids.
  • It is inexpensive, but it lasts for years.
  • The silicon pad does not easily wear out, but when it does, you can get refills that are sold in packs of 3 (at a very cheap price).
  • Many say it's a dupe for Shu Uemura's Eyelash Curler.
  • Another thing, but I don't know if it's just me, but I never got a sty from this eyelash curler even if I've had this with me since college. Back then in high school, I've tried other eyelash curlers and even if I sanitize them with alcohol, I still get those nasty eye pimples. Oh my super sensitive eyes.


Wide awake! Sometimes I like using my eyelash curler better than mascara, since I could always "retouch" my lashes by curling them again in the middle of the day (which I can't do when mascara weighs my lashes down midday).


Wish I woke up to lashes like these. They're still short, but at least they're now standing.


If you're asking would I repurchase, by all means, YES! The only question is when I will repurchase, since it's still good as new! :)


Price: P175.00 for the eyelash curler, P45.00 for the refills (pack of 3)
Available in Fanny Serrano counters nationwide. Click here for the list of stores.

Love,
Helen

3 comments:

  1. This is one is nice mas ok siya sa nichido curler. :D
    btw: just made a FB page pa like po thanks
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Sweethestia/251744108190482

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also have this and just like you, I am in love with it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Anne: I haven't tried Nichido's yet, but the one I used before was from Ever Bilena. Fanny Serrano's Eyelash Curler is REALLY the best! I liked your page dear! :)

    @Jes: It's such a steal! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...