Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Gift Idea: Small Pink Refrigerator Toy from Lazada

I've shared way back that I'm into tiny toys and cute stuff, and this extends to my gifts for my nieces. Since my love language is gifting (from giving to receiving), for me, a gift does not have to be expensive as long as it is well thought of. Enter this particularly good bargain I got from Lazada!

 
How cute is this mini refrigerator toy! 😍 It comes in pink and blue. It was shipped to me intact and in good condition. Best part was my niece was thrilled!

 
While it does not look cheap, it has telltale rough edges, which are common with affordable toys. Due to small parts, this is for children ages 3 and up only.


Price bought: ₱116.10 + ₱40 shipping fee (You can't get it at this price if you were going to buy from the mall!)
Available in Lazada

Love,
Helen 

Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...