Friday, March 4, 2022

This Korean coffee tastes like Christmas!

I can't stop raving about Maxim Kanu Mint Choco Latte since last year - it tastes like Christmas! 🎄☕ 
 
 
I love mint choco everything so I'm so happy to discover this variant of Maxim coffee. This is already a repurchase! 😍 This one's mild, creamy, minty (but not overpowering), and doesn't trigger my hyperacidity. Each sachet = 100ml water, but I prepare it in my tiny teacup with around 180ml of water, and it is still so delicious! If you are into Starbucks' seasonal Peppermint Mocha, this is a good and way more alternative.
 
Got this from Buy Buy Market in Lazada.
 
Price: ₱599/box (24 sticks, around ₱25 per sachet)
Available in Lazada
 
Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...