Monday, February 28, 2022

Sample Room #SelfCareSelfLove Haul

My 35th Sample Room order is all about self care and self love. These pampering treats are such welcome additions to my beauty arsenal!

 
At Sample Room, you can check out a maximum of 3 items per transaction.
 
Moist Diane Extra Damage Repair Shampoo & Treatment
This sample came as 5 pieces of 10ml + 10ml shampoo and treatment, which was quite generous. I love the scent, and it does make my hair feel softer vs my usual hair care products.  
 
Collagen By Watsons Booster Essence
As long as it has collagen, sign me up! This product uses Collume, a biodesigned vegan collagen that is 20x more powerful than traditional marine collagen. Interesting! This can also be used in 2 ways: as pre-essence or as booster. I used this as soon as I received it. Looking forward to good results. 😉
 
Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
Just perfect for my every dry and ragged cuticles.
 
I got all these for FREE and just paid shipping (PHP 100), super sulit because the Collagen by Watsons Booster Essence alone costs PHP 599! Visit https://www.sampleroom.ph to learn more. 💋
 
Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

1 comment:

  1. Wow great items I havent visited that site yet thank you for sharing Helen!

    https://bit.ly/3hlnA8F
    Steph-G

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...