Saturday, March 5, 2022

Loving my personal Ellana compact

I've been loving Ellana Minerals since 2014! 💖 It's definitely one of my fave homegrown beauty brands.
 
 
🌺 Ellana Gaia Palette
This magnetic palette has a 50mm x 100mm refill area. So versatile! I will certainly keep this even when I use up the Ellana makeup pans.
 

🌺 Ellana Pressed Mineral Foundation (Chai Tea)
I never break out from Ellana powders. This pressed powder foundation range comes in 5 shades, and my shade match is still Chai Tea. Love that it has SPF 50 and looks great in photos. My skin is oily and I wear this under a face mask during errands. While some of it rubs off, it still looks decent overall and has good oil control. I heard that the Stay Fresh mist locks in the makeup, but I have yet to try that.

 
🌺 Ellana Lip Drunk Blush (Mimosa)
Look at the swatch! This bronze shade with shimmer is so pretty! It also has delicious fragrance of orange and vanilla with notes of chamomile. This can be used on the cheeks and lips, but not on the eyelids.

Ellana has an Official Flagship Store in Lazada.
 
Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...