Thursday, March 3, 2022

I bought real gold from Lazada!

I got this pair of dainty Saudi gold earrings from Silver Kingdom. Because it's in LazMall, I'm not worried about its authenticity.
 
Metal: 18K Saudi gold
Length: 3 inches
Approximate weight: 0.37g to 0.42g (as declared on the listing)
 
 
They sell gold on a per piece basis (not per gram), so it's more pricey this way. However, there were discounts and cashbacks which made the price better.
 
I bought this pair because I liked the disc design of the tictac earrings. This is not common amongst Saudi gold sellers. I like that the discs are textured so they catch light and sparkle better than plain ones. Its delicate but beautiful. Also, it came in a red velvet box which is good for gifting.
 
SRP: ₱1,499 but there are vouchers, 10% cashback, and free shipping vouchers so I was able to buy this at ₱1,360 + 10% cashback during Lazada's clearance sale last January 2022
 
Silver Kingdom is available in Lazada.
 
Gold prices have risen again, so it's a good buy! Just make sure to purchase from a reputable shop.
 
Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...