Monday, November 16, 2020

Tita Citrine approves of Tolak Angin Care!

Just another manic Monday! 💥

I love minty essential oils as they help me relax during stressful times. I just ran out of my Hello Kitty Pak Fah Yeow which I got from Taiwan, and I'm looking for a more affordable alternative.

 
Imagine my delight when I found out that Tolak Angin already has their own blend of essential oil roll-on! The first time I saw this was in @themachomom's IG story and from Tita Thea's vlog.
 
 
It's made of mineral oil, menthol, peppermint oil, ginger oil, and fragrance. To me, it smells more like minty lemon than ginger. It delivers a long-lasting cooling sensation on the skin. Nape feeling sore from working on your laptop all day? Apply Tolak Angin Care on your nape and back. Headache from stress? Apply Tolak Angin Care on your temples and behind your ears. Sore muscle from exercise? It's Tolak Angin Care for everything! The effect last for hours.

One thing to remember though, do not apply this when you'll be sweating. For example, I applied a lot on my nape one particular stressful day at work. Come 5:00 PM, I started exercising and sweating and my nape felt like there was a burning sensation. I had to wash the oil off with soap and water before continuing my workout.
 

I got mine from their Shopee store for only PHP 55! 💛 Delivery is quick, and they give freebies sometimes. I will definitely repurchase!

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Facebook: Lucky Citrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...