Sunday, November 15, 2020

MAC All Fired Up & Silkygirl Witty are sisters!

When I was cleaning up my lipstick stash one bored weekend, I decided to do a swatch party on my arm, only to discover a close match for my MAC All Fired Up Lipstick.

 
I have reviews the all shades of Silkygirl I'm Matte Lipcolor range before, and it's just now that I've noticed the resemblance.
 
SilkyGirl I'm Matte Lipcolor in Witty vs MAC All Fired Up Lipstick
 
Silkygirl Witty looks more yellow, while MAC All Fired Up looks more blue. MAC All Fired Up has a more solid payoff, while it takes more swipes to get the same intensity with Silkygirl Witty. The end result... Well, they look like sisters to me.

Prices:
💋 MAC All Fired Up Lipstick (PHP 1,100)
💋 Silkygirl I'm Matte Lipcolor in Witty (PHP 350)

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Facebook: Lucky Citrine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...