Monday, June 20, 2016

Kérastase KDay at Franck Provost Salon

Right after class last Friday, I went to Franck Provost Salon at The Peninsula Manila for some midday pampering. I booked a slot for KDay, which I'm trying for the first time. (Kérastase holds KDays in various salons across Metro Manila from time to time, and they announce it on Facebook.)


So what happens during KDay? The following services are complimentary:
  1. Hair & scalp diagnosis by K Experts
  2. Soothing scalp massage & treatment by Kérastase Ambassadors
  3. Sensorial blow-out by Kérastase hair stylists
*Exclusive gifts and offers await clients with a minimum purchase of P4,500.


I arrived the salon before my scheduled 11:30AM appointment, and since it was early, the place wasn't packed.


They used this Kérastase camera to magnify my scalp. Qué horror! My hair strands were fine; it's been 2 years since my last dye job and now it's totally black. The problem is with my sensitized scalp. I've had falling hair since last year, so the gaps on my scalp were wider than desired. So sad. My current shampoo wasn't doing a very good job despite bring pricey, so it's time to switch!

To answer my specific hair concerns, I was recommended these products:

Kérastase Specifique Bain Stimuliste Shampoo (P1,600)

Kérastase Specifique Aminexil Force R (P4,150)

Why do the nice and pretty things cost even more expensive than my tuition in language school? LOL. These one's are admittedly pricey, but if they work, why not?


After that, it was treatment time! They recommended the Kérastase Maskeratine treatment, which controls frizz and softens the hair.


End result: Still my wavy hair but way better! Loving the volume and softer texture. ♥ (Thank you, Kérastase!)


If you'd want to join the next KDay, just send a private message to @KerastasePhilippines on Facebook. There's another one happening next June 28-30 in Bench Fix Trinoma L2.

Instagram: @kerastaseph

Guys, go na! It's totally free, walang catch. And you get to discover what particular Kérastase product will suit your hair concern, too. :)

Love,
Helen

PS. Check out my 10-DAY BLOG SALE! Ends June 30, 2016. :D
 
Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...