Friday, June 17, 2016

#IAmSMWoman Driven Fashion Walk

SM Woman transformed SM Makati's third floor into a giant runway last Wednesday night! I was most excited since I pass by SM Makati on my way home from school during weekdays, and occasionally browse their new lines and collections. I was invited to the Day 2 (out of the 3 shows), which was the Driven Fashion Walk featuring classic and trendy pieces perfect for the career woman!


Prior to the fashion show, I was asked to take part in the creative styling and personalized shopping activity. I was nervous since I'm not the best when it comes to styling clothes, but SM Woman made it easy and not to mention fun!


I was given an hour to shop for a complete outfit. I shopped at GTW by SM Woman because I love their clothes!


Their size S is usually the perfect fit for my petite frame, and this dress I wore to the event was also from GTW.

Outfit: COMPLETE! :D

Clothes from SM Woman | Shoes from Parisian | Jewelry from SM Accessories

Here's what I came up with! I'm happy with this minimalist look; it's now I usually dress, only fancier. Plus, it goes really well with the Driven theme.

With my seatmate Ruthilicious, whom I've seen for the third time this week! :D

The event also launched the brand’s I Am SM Woman campaign that celebrates womanhood in all its forms. It puts the focus on SM Woman’s enormous mix of fashion-forward and minimalist pieces and its various lines, offering day to night pieces for every woman.

SM Woman makes it easy for anyone to look stylish all the time by bringing together The SM Store’s trademark collection of private labels under one name. It currently houses nine categories, offering something for every modern woman in all stages of her life — SM Woman Career, SM Woman Fashion, SM Woman Prima, SM Woman Denim/Casuals, SM Woman Sleep and Lounge, SM Woman Active, Coco Cabana by SM Woman, Gigi Amore by SM Woman, and SM Woman Plus. 

Now time for the Driven Fashion Walk! Here are some of the highlights from the show. I personally love the pieces; everything is classy and fresh! Most of the items in my closet are in black and white, with a couple of solid colored pieces, so this show was a visual treat for me, letting me in on what items I could add to my wardrobe!

Think you know what SM Woman is all about? Think again.


SM Woman has reached unprecedented heights as a fashion brand that seeks to make stylish clothing more accessible for every woman. From the quality of its materials to the range of sizes it offers, its classic designs to trendy ones, and flattering cuts that ensure a perfect fit every time – the brand spared no expense at redefining an all-new style with a bevy of exciting, fresh offerings. SM Woman now caters to every woman in a way that it never has before – from day to night, every season, and every occasion.


After the show was a shopping party, where shoppers got up to 50% off (from 7:00PM to 9:00PM) on great selections. Of course, I had to go back and shop some more! What a fun night it was. ♥ 


Thank you for having me, SM Woman & ARC PR!

Facebook: SM Woman
Instagram: @smwoman
Twitter: @_smwoman

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...