Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist

Tony Moly has outdone other brands again in the cuteness scale when they created the Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist.

Just look at the cutest face mist ever! :3

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny face mist comes in 2 variants: Moist Mist and Sleek Mist. Moist Mist contains peach, raspberry, and apple extracts which promotes skin elasticity and has a sweet, fruity scent. Sleek Mist on the other hand contains cabbage, pineapple, and lemon extracts to control excessive sebum production of oily skin. Naturally, I went with my head (and not my heart) and got the Sleek Mist, even though the scent of the Moist Mist sounded more appealing. 
 

The only sad part about this mist is that you'd have to temporarily behead the cutie bunny in order to reveal the spritzer. While my preferred face mist packaging in mind is one that comes with an aerosol spray, the atomizer of this Sleek Mist works great for me! It sprays out the liquid into a very fine mist consistently, and I don't have problems with it making part of my face wet with unsightly droplets. (Make sure to spray this within a distance of 20-30cm.) The amazing part of this kind of packaging is that it's reusable, so I can refill it with any product of my choice when I finish this one.

The Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist has a powdery but not overwhelming scent, and it doesn't bother me. I use this to set my makeup and it works wonders - especially when I wear mineral powder! With mineral powder, the initial finish is flat matte, and it would take a while for the powders to settle on my skin (once it has mixed with my natural oils). With the Sleek Mist, it sets my makeup right away without breaking the pigments of the makeup. Also, it serves as a cute perk-me-up product for when I want to feel and look fresh any time of the day. You can use this face mist alone or with makeup; it's up to you.


Price: P694 for 60ml
Available at Q-depot.com

For more information, follow Q-depot.com on their social networking sites: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and Instagram.

http://www.q-depot.com/?tracking=56b85917cccb1

Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch! 

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...