Monday, March 28, 2016

Tony Moly BCDation Water Pact SPF 50+ PA+++

It's so hot outside! RealFeel can get as high as 40°C, so anything that can help me cool down already gets a plus in my book. For instance, I was never really into soft drinks, because I don't enjoy the "ahh" moment (the carbonated drink's "spirit" is way too strong for me). Until I tried McDo's Frozen Coke (in Slurpee form!), and I've craved for it ever since. It's like a soft textured Coke! Okay, before I get sidetracked by that, let's get on with today's review: Tony Moly BCDation Pact. The name itself already is a mix of BB cream, CC cream, and foundation, but this product does even more. It has an 8-in-1 function - one of which I find pretty helpful right now, which is cooling

Tony Moly BCDation Water Pact in 01 Skin Beige (P1,198)
Mist + Sunblock + BB + CC + Foundation + Cooling + Soothing + Whitening
  • Perfect moisture cover lasting 24 hours
  • Powerful UV Protection
  • Instantly lowers skin temperature -2°C
  • Immediately deliver moisturizing agent
  • Contains 100% mineral sparkling water

This is different from the usual cushion pact, because for one, it doesn't have cushion inside! It's a water pact, and the entire content is a face base in a solid cream foundation form. The packaging looks extra posh and adds a very premium feel to the overall product. 
 

This pact contains 17g of product inside and is good for 12 months after you open it. 


It comes with a mirror and a soft rubbery/springy puff. The puff is also unique in a way because unlike the usual ones that come with cushion pact, this one absorbs less product so there's less wastage. 


It also has a divider to separate the puff applicator with the product. This product comes in 2 shades: 01 Skin Beige and 02 Natural Beige. 


The one I got was 01 Skin Beige, which suits my skin just right! My personal preference though is to apply this pact using my clean finger to warm it up a bit so it would blend easier. As you can see, a swipe covers my pores and kills redness instantly! 

Before & After (wearing Tony Moly BCDation Water Pact alone)

Tony Moly BCDation Water Pact has a sheer to medium coverage and a glossy finish. (Yup, not dewy. It's cold in Korea so they like makeup that can make their skin look and feel moisturized.) It's hydrating and has a very high SPF so you'd be protected from harsh elements. As for the face mist function, it contains a special ingredient that is 100% sparkling mineral water/carbonated water (instead of plain water) which gives the skin a fresher feeling and finish. This pact claims to cool your skin down by 2°C; though I can't measure to the exact degree, it does make my skin feel slighly cool but just for a few seconds. Since this is a BB + CC + foundation, it does have decent coverage as it can hide pores, redness, and minor skin imperfections. Also, no breakouts and irritations from this one!

Because of it's glossy finish, it does feel a bit sticky. Since I have oily skin, I can't wear it alone or else I'll just look ridiculously shiny, so I always finish this off with powder to make it last. I would recommend this only for those with dry to normal skin, but not for oily skin.

I like the Tony Moly BCDation Water Pact for its pretty packaging and the convenience it brings. An 8-in-1 product in a pact is very travel-friendly! No need to lug around separat bottles of mist, sunblock, BB, CC, and foundation. However, it is not for my oily skin. It is something I can use though when I decide to go on a trip with a cooler climate. Should they come up with one with a matte finish but with the same benefits, that's certainly one to look out for!

Like Tony Moly Philippines on Facebook for more information.

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

2 comments:

  1. I love how BB creams look on the skin I waiting for one that would sit well on oily skin like mine :)

    http://steph-g.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! BB creams are light but they make my skin glow. I want one that would withstand my oily skin too, and when I find it I will never let go. Haha :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...