Sunday, September 16, 2012

Bellini On My Bag

A bellini is one of Italy's most popular cocktails. It's made from sparkling wine and peach puree. I'm liking this very handy Bellini-scented sanitizer from Zen Zest because it smells so good. I usually find peach-scented products too sweet, but not this one. It smells a bit fruity, a bit sweet, but totally clean and fresh.

Zen Zest Cocktail Collection Bellini Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer (P50.00)

This one goes on (and not in) my everyday bag because of the red strap. For days when I bring a smaller bag, I remove the strap and just bring the little bottle of hand sanitizer. The OC in me loves having clean hands all the time!

The Zen Zest Cocktail Collection has other scents like Martini, Malibu, Daiquiri, Margarita, and Cosmpolitan. Like Zen Zest Asia on Facebook to know more about their collections.

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...