Thursday, September 27, 2012

Forever 21 Vanity Case

My previous makeup bag gave up on me after about 4 years. It was bursting at the seams and too small - no more space for new makeup. :O Last month, my sister gave me a new vanity case from Forever 21. I'm not really a fan of yellow, but look how pretty and sunny it is!


This is the exact type of makeup bag I wanted. I like the height of this one - my makeup (especially the bottles of foundations) stand upright so there won't be makeup spillage. The handle on top makes it easy to carry all my makeup in one go.



I love that it's big, but it doesn't have a single pocket or compartment in it, which could have been nice. I still love it though!


Come to think of it, I don't really have a lot of makeup. It's half full now, and there's a whole lot of room for more! ;)

Love,
Helen

12 comments:

  1. It looks so spacious! I'll look into this one when I drop by Forever21. Thanks for sharing this Helen!

    xoxo,

    Iya
    http://youtube.com/missplpify
    http://missplpify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Iya! They have other designs too, but this was the one I liked the most. :)

      Delete
  2. And now there's a reason to buy for more! :) i love the design of the bag and its easy to carry around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! More space for new makeup is always nice. ;)

      Delete
  3. that's so cute! >w< I should get one those as well :D my make up pouch is blowing up D: LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can relate! It's so hard to fit everything in a small kit. :P

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Super favey! Paubos na siya (in a few days). :( Haha

      Delete
  5. An officemate gave me a smaller version of this bag with a similar design last Christmas - it's my everyday makeup bag :D Cute talaga ng F21 designs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they're all so cute. Even the simple pouches I saw (like white with gold polka dots) looked sooo posh. :)

      Delete
  6. It's sooo cute! Yes more make up to fill up the space. :)

    by the way you have a new follower. Mind to follow back?

    www.keezandmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We all need the space we can get when it comes to our makeup kits! Haha

      Thank you so much for following my blog, Keeza! I followed you back. ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...