Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Human Nature Tinted Lip Balm in Flame Tree

Even though I adore lipsticks, there are just days that I prefer low-key, no-fuss makeup. This calls for the newest addition to my kikay kit, Human Nature's 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm in Flame Tree.


Human Nature addresses the need of those who do not like wearing lipstick, and just prefer wearing tinted lip balms for that natural, just bitten lips that brightens up the face in an instant.


This Tinted Lip Balm is made of 100% all natural ingredients. Beeswax, cocoa butter, and natural plant-derived oils will keep our puckers soft and moisturized.


The expiry date of this product is printed on the tube. Notice the shorter lifespan of this product compared to other lip balms? That's because this lip balm does not contain any harmful chemical preservatives. Only the good!



Flame Tree (red)

Before and After

I love this shade to bits. I admit, I was quite intimidated with its deep, brick red color in the tube, but since it's just a lip balm, I figured it would look more sheer when applied. Well, I was not mistaken. This lip balm could be your substitute for sheer lipstick with its tint. On me, it looked a bit orange, but on my friend with morena skin, the color looked deeper, but still au naturel. I wore this shade the entire week and was pleased with the color and care it gave my lips. No dryness, no chapping, just happy tinted lips.

Want one more reason to get this? Human Nature's 100% Natural Tinted Lip Balm is free from carmine (red pigment from crushed bugs), artificial dyes, lead, and petrolatum, so you don't ingest any of those nasty stuff.

It comes in three different shades: Flame Tree (red), Island Kiss (coral) and Pink Orchid (pink).

Available now through your nearest Human Nature branch or dealer (yours truly) for P74.75 each, and at Beauty Bar starting December 2011 for only P80.00 or less.


I'll be doing a simple FOTD using this lip balm so do watch out for it. :)

Love,
Helen

15 comments:

  1. i want to try these out but i have plenty of balms to empty :( looks adorable!
    http://amz88.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the before & after shot. Kissable lips. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww i love this balm. :D i love human heart nature talaga :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Amz: Me too! I still have a lot and I don't think I can finish them up soon. :P

    @Jeff: Wow! Thank you, Pre. Hehe! :>

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kumiko: It's my newfound love. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to try this! it looks great on your lips! :D and yay! I can't wait to see your FOTD! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Onika: Yey glad you liked it. :) I hope I don't disappoint! Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. So kailangan may compliment from the boyfriend? hehehe I love to have one! Sige browse pa ko sa site nila kung ano ioorder ko sayo heheh :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Ria: Nagulat din ako e nag comment si Jeff. :)) Remember, free delivery para lang sayo! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. the after picture makes me wanna buy one :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Jules: Do get one, it's worth it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. this lip balm is really nice.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello! Is it true that these tinted lip balms will be available in Beauty Bar outlets by December? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Anonymous: I got that info from Human Nature's press kit. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...