Saturday, November 26, 2011

Human Nature Mineral Lip Gloss in Pink Hibiscus

Happy weekend, everyone! Today I'll share with you another review from Human Nature, the Mineral Lip Gloss. You know, there's no such thing as too many lippies! :)

Mineral Lip Gloss in Pink Hibiscus

Get gloss gorgeous with sheer, natural color and sumptuous shine with the first ever Philippine-made 100% natural lip gloss! Passion fruit seed oil nourishes and soothes dry lips, leaving them soft and smooth with a little hint of a cooling sensation.

One important fact I learned from being conscious and reading the label is that most lippies we use contain ingredients that are not so pleasant. Think: crude oil (petroleum) and crushed bugs (carmine) for your lips? Not pretty at all! I appreciate the fact that this 100% natural mineral lip gloss is made with only the good. With this, we're sure that the stuff we ingest (not on purpose) won't ever cause us harm.

Only the good touches your lips!

Ingredients:


I also love that the manufacturing and expiry date are stamped on both the carton box and the tube of the gloss itself. (Although the one on the tube gets erased in time.) This way, you'll know exactly how fresh your makeup is and when to toss it out.


This heart-shaped applicator is so lip-friendly. I find that I can apply the gloss evenly with ease because of its shape.


However, because of the applicator's shape, it's hard to return it back into the tube. I'm afraid that the gloss would spill. It's quite a struggle when placing back the cap of the gloss.


And now, the swatch! As much as I like the watery, light, and non-sticky feel of this gloss, I find this shade to be a miss for me. It made me look pale and washed out when worn alone. I actually can't wear this alone - I always have to put on some lipstick first. This however, looks lovely when applied over lipstick! My NYX Round Lipstick in Paris looked more baby pink and creamier when topped with this gloss. I actually like topping this over all my lipsticks! This gloss lasts about 3 to 4 hours.


As for being all good, this is actually the lightest (not the color, but the texture) gloss I have ever tried. It moisturized my lips fairly. The cooling sensation was faint and sometimes I feel it, sometimes I don't. I think I'd appreciate this lip gloss more if (1) I got one in another shade, (2) if the cooling sensation were stronger, and (3) if the packaging (especially the applicator) will be improved.

Human Nature Mineral Lip Gloss comes in 3 shades and is available through your nearest Human Nature branch or dealer (me!), and at Beauty Bar starting December 2011 for only P225.00.


Have you tried this lip gloss? How do you find it? :)

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. yeah you can't wear it alone as the color is not good enough however for the shine it gives out on top of a lipstick, I'm so pleased. I just hate the applicator brush it's inconvenient on applying itself (i find it somehow tedious haha), when putting back inside the tube. i hope they improvised it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Anonymous: I hope so too, because the applicator is too wide. I love topping it over my lipstick as well. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...