Tuesday, June 21, 2011

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from Zero to Hero!

Here's a great news PLDT myDSL subscribers would be delighted to know! If you are a Plan 3000 subscriber, then you'd be getting a FREE upgrade to up to 5Mbps from your previous 3Mbps speed! If you think that's great already, there's more! You will also get Watchpad with even more exclusive content, and 1 year of FREE PLDT to PLDT NDD calls.

Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm your subscription today!

PLDT myDSL’s Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my Internet experience from Zero to Hero!

In line with this transformation, I'd also like to share my experience, my transformation from being a regular blogger to being a Nuffnanger. I created my blog way back last June 24, 2010 (almost a year ago), but I did not take it seriously and just left it there to die. Hehe. It was only this year, February 27, 2011, that I relaunched it and started blogging formally. I was fixing the template and designing it so it would look more professional and personalized. Then I came across Nuffnang! I was so curious of how it would be like to do what I love (writing), while earning some extra bucks from hosting ads on my site. I signed up and at the very first time I saw an ad unit on my blog, I felt so ecstatic and excited, I had to show it to my family! Haha! :D Well, Nuffnang isn't just a place for ads. Nuffnang also provides an avenue wherein its community members can interact with each other. They sponsor events so Nuffnangers can all get together and get to know each other more in real life, and also fun contests that give us healthy competition and inspires us to be better bloggers. I'm so happy to be a Nuffnanger. :)

You too can transform with PLDT and Nuffnang!

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...