Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Review: SILKYGIRL Truly Nude Eye Shadow Palette

Whenever I go out to run errands during the quarantine, my favorite part of makeup application would be eye shadow because it's the only pop of color people can see on my half-covered face. 💖

Today, I'll be sharing a review of SILKYGIRL's Truly Nude Eye Shadow Palette. This palette comes in 3 shades, and I'll be sharing swatches of 03 Sandy.


SILKYGIRL Truly Nude Eye Shadow Palette comes with six shades that offer comfort, color, and adherence on the eyelids for looks that lasts all-day. Its soft and smooth texture glides easily onto eyelids; with long-wearing shades that will allow you to transform from a day to night look in an instant with the same palette.
  • Fragrance-free
  • Paraben-free
  • Mineral-oil free

Ingredients

SILKYGIRL Truly Nude Eye Shadow Palette in 03 Sandy

The packaging is very simple. I'm not a fan of the plastic lids like this - especially the hinge part - as it tends to crack once you accidentally drop it, or it just cracks due to long term use. The sponge tip applicator also feels dated, but I could use it on the inner corners of my eyes.

Swatches

The 03 Sandy palette comes in matte and shimmery shades that are perfect for everyday use. The pink and brown shades in the palette make it very wearable. The powder's texture is smooth and it blends easily. The pigmentation is good, considering it's a drugstore brand. Because of its compact size, this goes to my office kikay kit for when it's time to go back to the office. Plus, I can use the first shade as highlighter, too.

Price: PHP 395


Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...