Wednesday, July 22, 2020

My Perfume Collection

And now, I present to you my perfume collection. I'm finally all grown up! LOL It has been a while since I last talked about fragrances, so here goes!


From left to right:

SILKYGIRL French Sunflower Eau de Toilette
  • top notes: grapefuit, cassis, and apricot
  • middle notes: rose, muguet, and jasmine
  • base notes: musk, amber, and vanilla
SILKYGIRL French Sunflower was gifted to me by the brand last Christmas, and it's like sunshine in a bottle. I love using this at home everyday, and my nieces tell me I smell nice when I have this on. It's bright, cheery, and does not come off too strong. Because it's such an affordable EDT, don't expect it to last long on the skin. The scent adheres better on my clothes.


LANVIN Eclat de Fleurs Eau de Parfum
  • top note: pear
  • middle notes: jasmine, rose, and freesia
  • base notes: white musk and sandalwood
LANVIN Eclat de Fleurs was the perfume that started it all. I first smelled in the department store, and I simply could not leave without buying it. And... that has unleashed my hidden love perfume. This one's my date scent. It has a loud floral scent. It's beautiful and feminine. The bottle is gorgeous, too!


PRADA Candy Eau de Parfum
  • top notes: elegant mix of musks
  • middle notes: sensual balsamic vanillic accord of benzoin
  • base notes: sweet modern caramel
PRADA Candy is my cold weather scent. I used to wear this a lot in our freezing cold office and during rainy days. It's such a warm scent - with musks, vanilla, and caramel thrown in the mix. It smells powdery, too. Don't let the name fool you, this scent is for women and not girls. The scent is strong, so don't spray too much or you'll get a headache.


BOTTEGA VENETA Knot Eau de Parfum
  • top notes: clementine, mandarin, lime, neroli, and orange blossom
  • middle notes: peony, white rose, and lavender
  • base notes: musk and tonka
I don't know why no one talks about this perfume. At the same time, I'd like it to be my pretty little secret. The gold bottle is gorgeous and heavy. It looks, feels, and smells expensive! BOTTEGA VENETA smells cirtus and soapy, like freshly cleaned laundry. It's my favorite among the perfumes I own.


MARC JACOBS Decadence Eau so Decadent Eau de Toilette
  • top notes: Nashi pear, black currant, and green ivy
  • middle notes: pink lily of the valley, magnolia, and jasmine
  • base notes: white amber, cashmere wood, and raspberry gloss
This was a gift from my BFF, and she has one too (bought it because of the bottle)! 😂 It smells fresh, green, sweet, and creamy. It's a spring/summer daytime scent. If you like amber notes, you will enjoy this.


LANVIN Eclat d'Arpege Eau de Parfum
  • top notes: green lilac and Sicilian lemon leaves
  • middle notes: wisteria blossom, peach blossom, red peony
  • base notes: green tea leaves, white cedar, musk, and amber
The scent is so soft and delicate. Very youthful! Some say it's a more feminine version of D&G Light Blue, which used to be my perfume in college. This fragrance is an EDP, but it's so gentle that it disappears on my skin very quickly. I would recommend this to my nieces for when they reach their teenage years as their first perfume. It's beautiful, but it's not for me.


I still do have a lot on my fragrance wish list, but  I will stop buying fragrances for now until I use some of these up. I still have a newly opened perfume trapped in my office locker. I can only wonder when we will meet again. I also don't think I'll enjoy cheap fragrance dupes anymore, since these beautiful bottles have lifted my standards with how I enjoy my perfume.

Love,
Helen

Follow @LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram 
Like LUCKY CITRINE on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...