Sunday, June 4, 2017

Cathy Doll's 1st Anniversary + NEW Products!

One of my fave beauty brands just turned 1! 💖 Happy 1st Anniversary, Cathy Doll Philippines! This brand has captured the hearts of Filipinas with their cute packaging, winning formulations, and affordable pricing. From 6 stores/kiosks when they started, they now have over 30 stores and counting! 👍 You can learn more about Cathy Doll from my previous blog posts and reviews. 😍


To celebrate this milestone, Cathy Doll had a fun-filled afternoon with the theme "All Dolled Up with Cathy Doll" at Spatzle in Shangri-La East Wing. (YUMMY!) 😋 When Nikki of Askmewhats invited me to join, I couldn't pass this one even if I had a day job, so I excused myself from work that day to bond with fellow beauty bloggers over good food and new makeup!

Lunch! 💛

We were asked to come in boho chic attire, and were given pretty flower crowns upon arriving the event. 💮 Our nature-inspired outfits had something to do with the products that was launched that day.


Here are the newest Cathy Doll items to add to your collection of must-haves! 💄 These new products can help you achieve that natural look everyone's aiming for.

Lovely new items from Cathy Doll!

Cathy Doll Nude Me Liquid Lip Matte (P399)

  • Kiss proof (proven & tested)
  • Conceals lip lines
  • Smudge proof
  • The soft texture offers smooth lip look


I remember trying Cathy Doll's Geisha Hanazakari Lip Matte before where all 5 variants come in bright shades. I liked how it didn't budge, but wished they'd come up with more neutral shades. WISH GRANTED! I was over the moon seeing these new lippies on display. At first glance, they all looked like regular lipstick - only upside down. 😵


The formula dries quickly. When I was swatching the 6th shade, the first one was already completely dry!
 
Left to Right: 01 True Brown, 02 Nude Brown, 03 Rose Embroidery, 04 Rose Bloom, 07 Moss Rose, 09 Burgundy Red

Once it sets, it won't budge at all. Not with water, not even with soap. My micellar water had a struggle with removing this one, too. It would only come off with an oil-based makeup remover. As of now, there are 6 shades available, but they will be bringing in 3 more to complete the line. I'm definitely loving the nude shades. The 4 shades in the middle are so perfect for everyday wear, but I will definitely use the 2 darker shades for days I want to look extra fierce. I will do a full review on these soonest - lip swatches and all! 😘


As for the eyes, they have 2 new releases: Cathy Doll Nude Me Eyeshadow (P499) in 3 different shadses: Nude, Smoky, and Pink Champagne! Everyone fell in love with Pink Champagne palette during the event.

Cathy Doll Eyebrow Cara (P199)
in Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Creamy Caramel, and Hazelnut

Ugh the shade names sound so delicious... To be honest, I have never used an eyebrow mascara before. I didn't feel the need since I've stopped having my hair colored, but my eyebrow tattoo is fading to a grayish hue, so I'll be trying out the darkest shade from this line (which is Dark Chocolate) to see if this can make my brows look a bit softer. 😊

Cathy Doll Sculpting Highlight & Shading Cushion (P749)
in Fair Skin and Honey Skin
 
  • Highlighter to emphasize your features
  • Shading to add three-dimensional appearance
  • Matte finish, grease-free
  • Leaves no rough patches
  • Sweat-proof, water-proof and sun protection


When the Cathy Doll team interviewed me earlier on during the event on which was my favorite among the new products, I immediately said the Nude Me Liquid Lipsticks of course, since I like to do a simple face base and just change my lipstick. However, when I got the chance to play with the Cathy Doll Sculpting Highlight & Shading Cushion, I was so amazed!!! 😍 Nikki helped me apply this on one cheek, and it INSTANTLY sculpted my non-existent cheekbones! 😲 I first thought that the highlighting part of the cushion was too small, but the shape proved to be very functional since you just literally stamp on the product once on your cheek and buff away using the puff. Contour newbie Helen was able to do the other cheek successfully, so it's easy to use. I'll share with you swatches soon! I'm just so excited about this product. It comes in 2 shades - Fair Skin and Honey Skin. Fair Skin is the one I'm holding, while the Honey Skin variant has a more yellowish highlighter (not white).

Favorite! 💝

#AllDolledUpWithCathyDoll

Thank you for inviting me to celebrate with Cathy Doll, Nikki! 😗
Thank you to Mr. Lance and Ms. Margaret Lee for bringing Cathy Doll to the Philippines! 💕

Facebook: Cathy Doll Philippines
Instagram: @cathydollphils

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...