Sunday, May 21, 2017

Unboxing & Review: Panasonic Micro-Foaming Cleansing Device

My best skin ever was probably last year since I wasn't super stressed and was just basically enjoying my life as a student (again). This year, it's back to work, OT, daily commute, and reality. I wear makeup everyday, and I think it's only during Saturdays my skin gets its rest since I just mostly stay at home. That being said, my skin isn't at its best condition, but my recent skincare upgrade care of Panasonic and Philippine Primer has me enjoying the process of skin cleansing like never before. And we all know that good skincare means better skin and less need for makeup. 💜


Panasonic Micro-Foaming Cleansing Device offers total cleansing in a single unit. The micro-foam and soft brush effectively remove dirt and oil from skin. Deeply cleanse and purify pores without the irritation. (You get none of the redness, just clean skin!)

Let's unbox!
 
Charger, device with measuring cap, foam wash attachment, soft brush, and stand
(not in the photo: Operating instructions manual)
 
Panasonic Micro-Foaming Cleansing Device

This device is cordless and waterproof, and you can use it in shower. You only need to charge it for 2 hours, and it's already good for a week (with everyday use).
 
Facial cleanser compartment

This is where you put the normal amount of cleanser you use. Just a pea-sized amount is already good enough for me as it produces so much lather in just around 6 seconds. (Do not use face scrubs with this device.) Fill the measuring cap with approximately 4ml of water and pour it into the center of the attachment and watch it foam up! 😍

Foam wash attachment and soft brush

It comes with 2 attachments -  a foam wash attachment which is good for everyday use, and a soft brush which you can use once a week (initially). Once your skin has adjusted to the device, you can use the soft brush not more than once per day, depending on your skin condition.
 
Socket and AC adaptor (with universal voltage)
 
Stand

You can place the brush heads at the back of the stand for easy drying and storing. This device is easy to clean, and you can just wipe it a bit then leave it to air dry.
 

The Panasonic Micro-Foaming Cleansing Device actually has 3 functions. On the base of the device is a smooth warming makeup removal plate that heats up at approximately 43°C (low) to 48°C (high). Don't worry, it's not that hot.  It's rather soothing, and it opens up the pores to loosen up the makeup and dirt and get it ready for the next step of cleansing. Just apply makeup remover as usual then run the warming makeup removal plate over your forehead, cheeks, and chin. (Avoid the eye area as the skin is thinner there.) The device shuts down after 3 minutes to protect your skin.

What I use everyday is the foam wash attachment. I'm so amazed with the sheer amount of foam it generates! (See it in action from my IG.) Just a pea-sized amount (or the normal amount of cleanser you use) will do, and it turns your cleanser into "shaving cream foamy" levels! My skin definitely feels cleaner and softer after I use this one. Also, the micro-foam lather is able to get into the pores better that when the facial wash is concentrated then spread on the skin manually, hence the more thorough cleanse. Immediate result was brighter skin!

This device stops after 90 seconds to protect your skin so you won't overdo the cleansing, with 30 second intervals to give you ample time to cleanse each section of the face.


As for the soft brush, I use it once a week (even if I'm tempted to use it everyday). It's so soft and it feels good on my skin! I use this as an alternative to my weekly face mask scrub since it's able to exfoliate my skin very gently. On days I wear heavy, waterproof makeup, I use this at the end of the day to get every bit of the makeup off. (It works like a charm!) My skin has had less breakouts since.

The soft brush needs to be replaced once a year if used once per week, or about 3 months when used everyday.
 

Do take note that Panasonic Micro-Foaming Cleansing Device is not a miracle product that will zap all your zits away. If your acne stems from hormonal imbalance (such as those that come up when you're about to get your period), it would take more than topical skincare products to clear those out. However, if you break out because of dirt or leftover makeup you wear daily plus oiliness, this will definitely help improve your skin. This device is able to cleanse the skin really well (and very gently to boot), so when used long term, you're definitely going to have clearer skin with a softer and smoother texture.

As for me, I always look forward to using this, since it serves as my mini "me time" at the end of a long day. 😊

Price: P4,999

For more information on Panasonic:
FB: Panasonic Philippines
Instagram: @panasonic_ph
Twitter: @panasonicph

For more information on Primer:
FB: Philippine Primer
Instagram: @primerph
Twitter:@primerph

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...