Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Be Your Own Kind of Beautiful with Dove

Last week, I received a huge personalized package from Dove - just in time for Chinese New Year. 💛
 

Dove believes that every woman should celebrate her real and unique beauty. Speaking of that, were you able to watch the Miss Universe 2016 pageant yesterday? It was like the best 3 hours of my day! 😍 I was able to witness a very diverse set of stunning ladies, each of them beautiful in their own special way. Indeed, beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors!

 Dove wants you to be your own kind of beautiful.

Let's see what's inside!
 

Dove essentials for my hair and body! 💙💙💙


The drawer below it contained a gold necklace and a personalized tumbler and notepad! 💛


Dove Intense Repair Shampoo (P125) and Conditioner (P120) address split ends and hair fall. I'm more excited for the conditioner, since I always use a sulfate-free shampoo.


I prefer body wash over bar soaps, so Dove Deeply Nourishing Body Wash (P185) is a staple in our bathroom. My mom hoarded bottles of this exact variant months ago when she spotted them on sale at Buy 1 Take 1. (Worth it!) It's affordable and it works. My skin's always soft and fragrant when I use this one.


Dove White Beauty Bar (P50) was the soap that was recommended to me by my pediatrician when I was a baby, as I had skin allergies then. This classic bar is very mild, and it healed my skin!


Dove Whitening Original Anti-Perspirant Deodorant comes in spray (P170) and roll-on (P50) form. I don't use deodorant though, since I don't need it. (I hardly ever sweat. LOL) My sister always uses Dove though, because it's proven to be more gentle compared to other brands.


Thank you for the love, Dove! 💋

Facebook: Dove

Love,
Helen
 
Let's keep in touch!
Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...