Monday, October 19, 2015

What's In My Kikay Kit: Work Edition

Where I work, bringing our personal belongings such as bags and mobile phones (!) aren't allowed inside the production area/workstation. But then, a girl's gotta have a kikay kit for our everyday essentials. After all, we do want to look our best all the time.


I'll share with you the things I always have with me in my office kikay kit. Upon inspection, I realized that it's not too kikay at all, since I only have 3 that are actually makeup. Haha. The rest are my boring but essential essentials. :D

1. Compact foundation/powder


I reiterate, compact. I love loose mineral foundation powders, but I use them only at home since I don't have the luxury of time to tap away excess powder - especially at work. I reviewed L'Oreal Paris Mat Magique All-In-One Matte Transforming Powder before in the shade N2 Nude Vanilla. I recently tried the shade R1 Rose Ivory and I loved it more than the previous one. Now, I'm convinced that my skin (at least for my face) is cool-toned.

Since traffic is now getting more horrible than ever, I'm skipping the malls unless I really need to go there for something. For everyone's shopping convenience, L'Oreal is now available online through Zalora Philippines!

2. Statement lipstick


At work, bold lipstick is all you need to look polished and powerful. Tony Moly x Hyun Ah Perfect Lips Lips Top is my currently go-to lippie. This just came out recently, and I can't wait to share with you my review soon!

3.  Black eyeliner


Eyeliner is the way to go. Because really, who has time to blend multiple shades of eyeshadow when you're rushing to work in the morning? Try Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen, a gel-liner in pencil form that stays on the for as long as you want it to (or for as long as your lids don't oil up). :D

4. Pen

Because you're at work after all! I always want to have a cute pen with me since I like to randomly write stuff inside my planner. (Note: It has to be a cute pen, or else I will misplace it.)

5. Berocca


Berocca is an extra potent mix of vitamins and minerals. I take it when I get stressed from work, during consecutive OT weeks, on days I lack sleep, or when I feel like I'm about to get sick. It's so effective, and I'm excited to try ALL flavors. (Orange, done. Mixed berries, done. Citrus, next!)

6. Kamillosan M


This all-natural spray curbs sore throat fast, so I spray some when my throat feels scratchy.

7. Lotion


How cute is this tiny bottle of Jergens lotion! :3 Office air is cold and dry, so I need to moisturize frequently. Who needs an expensive tube of fancy hand cream when good ol' practical Jergens does the trick?

8. Basic hygiene stuff


All these are self-explanatory. I'm feeling like a girl scout right now!

So, these are the things I really bring with me to work. All my other makeups are at home, and I just alternate my lipstick on whatever matches my mood that day.

Care to share with me your work kikay kit essentaials?

Love,
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...