Monday, August 19, 2013

NOTD: Etude House Bling in the Sea in Magical Kiss

I'm no good with DIY manicures, but I'm happy with my NOTD! I'm currently loving my mermaid nails, and the fact that this particular nail polish is fool-proof and actually easy to apply! :D

Etude House Bling in the Sea in Magical Kiss (P148.00)
Summertime limited nail polishes with plenty of fancy glitters

Pros:
  • It comes in a simple but cute packaging. Gotta love the seafoam green details on the cap!
  • Manufacturing date is indicated on the cap.
  • It has the best ratio of glitter and color base, which makes it easy to apply.
  • The color is lovely and very flattering. The pink base is filled with tiny gold shimmer that makes it sparkle when light hits it. The bigger chunks of pink glitters adds a cute, girly touch. Because it's part of a mermaid-inspired collection, this nail polish almost looks like scales (not the scary kind) when applied.
  • It dries quickly, though you'd need 3 coats to make it the color show up nicely.
  • It is long lasting and it stays chip-free for a week! DIY manicures usually chip on me by the 3rd day, but this one lasted 7 days on me without chipping (see photo below). My nails began growing so I had to remove the nail polish. (What a waste of pretty color!)
7 days after application, no base coat or top coat used!

Cons:
  • May be harder to remove because of the glitters, but that's the only con I can think of!

Overall, I am impressed with Bling in the Sea Sparkling Nails! Take that from someone who doesn't even like applying nail polish. :D

Like Etude House Philippines on Facebook for more information, updates and promos! :)

Love,
Helen

8 comments:

  1. Oooooh so pretty! I don't always apply nail polish but this shade seems to be a must-have for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's indeed a pretty shade! I also like the Sparkling Jewel Box shade from this range. :)

      Delete
  2. This color is so pretty on you and I love the fun glitter. Sounds like a winner if can stay chip free for a week.

    Thanks for your nice comment and follow Helen! Following you back now :)

    Rowena @ rolala loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY its finally available here! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, drop by your nearest Etude House store now! :)

      Delete
  4. Cute! Looks like pink frosting with sprinkles! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...