Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Retractable Makeup Brush from Landmark

I am very fond of the makeup brushes in Landmark. I first got hold of my Jenny powder/blush brush (P139.75) way back in 2011, and I am still using it until now. It's still soft, fluffy, and never scratchy. Then when I needed a more compact brush I can bring around for touchups, I got a vegan retractable makeup brush (P89.75) last year, similar to what Suesh sells for P550.00! This one is less dense, hence is best used just for blush. I think that even cheap (but soft) makeup brushes as these can lasts for years with proper care.

Retractable Makeup Brush from Landmark (P139.75)


My new purchase would have to be my favorite. It's a shiny black retractable makeup brush that's so soft, thick, and dense. It's perfect for powder or blush application. Since it's sturdy and retractable, I can bring it anywhere without fear of it getting ruined or dirty in my bag. I actually like it more than my previous retractable brush because this one is more fluffy but still compact.

If you liked this, make sure to buy ASAP, as stocks do run out fast, and it takes a long time before it becomes available again. This is the very reason why I bought it even if I didn't really need a new makeup brush. I just couldn't resist.

Do you also buy makeup brushes from Landmark? Which one is your favorite?

Love,
Helen

8 comments:

  1. I was thinking to get one from charm, but having second thoughts about it. Maybe this one is more reasonable to try. I need to get to Landmark asap! :) thanks for the info :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, run to Landmark! I hope you like this brush, too! :)

      Delete
  2. its black and elegant.. me = likey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently purchased a blending brush from Landmark and so far I'm loving it. Found out about good Landmark brushes from Aya. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do read Aya's post about Landmark brushes! Super nice ng brushes nila noh. :)

      Delete
  4. I need this! haha It‘s quite inexpensive for a retractable brush. I hope I can get a piece before it runs out=) Thanks for sharing this Helen! I love Landmark‘s Artist Studio brushes. The brushes are too big to lug around but they‘re good.=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I haven't tried the Artist Studio line yet! That's worth checking out I bet. Hope you can get this one as well! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...