Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Etude House Nymph Aura Set GWP

I love shopping at Etude House, and most of the time, I get lured to buying more stuff just so I could get the cute gifts with purchase (GWP) that they have. Take this as an example!

Etude House Nymph Aura Set

For March 2013, every P1,000.00 you spend in Etude House kiosks in department stores would get you this lovely sample-sized Nymph Aura Set. There are 2 types of Nymph Aura Sets. This one I got comes with pink blush and lipgloss, and the other one I didn't get had orange blush and lipgloss.

Etude House Precious Mineral All Day Strong BB Cream SPF30/PA++ in #2 Sheer Glowing Skin

The original variant for my set was #4 Sheer Shiny Skin, but I didn't like the sound of "shiny" so I had this one (originally from the orange set) exchanged. This one in #2 Sheer Glowing Skin is just perfect as it gives me naturally brighter skin.

Etude House Nymph Aura Volumer in #1 Pure Nymph Aura

I wasn't aware that the Nymph Aura Volumer came in 3 types (#1 Pure, #2 Brilliant, and #3 Transparent), and this one I got is #1, which works best for dry skin. I should have checked if they had #3, but this one is also worth a try.

Etude House Nymph Aura Jelly Tint Blusher in #1

I wished this also came in a tube, but that might be asking too much. I'm excited to try this pink cheek tint!
 
Etude House Nymph Aura Dear Darling Roll Roll Gloss

I'm not into lipgloss put this one is so cute, I had to use it immediately. Even if it's pink in the tube, the color doesn't really show up on your lips. It's just shiny with hints of shimmer.

Check out the other GWPs:
 
March 2013 GWP for Department Stores

March 2013 GWP for Boutiques

The GWP for the department stores are way nicer this month! But there's a catch since department store kiosks don't carry the complete lineup of Etude House products.

Which one among these freebies do you like most? :D

Love,
Helen

5 comments:

  1. really cute and much nicer gwp than in boutiques

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would‘ve gotten the orange one if my brilliant 1K purchase plan didn‘t end up a complete failure.everything was out of stock....Maybe next time. But this looks really cool Helen! I heard that volumer is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's the not so nice thing about EH stores in dept. stores; stocks are really limited. If you want to try the Nymph Aura Volumer, you can get a BB cream+volumer sachet as GWP for P500. :D

      Delete
  3. really like that Aura lipgloss. do you know if they're planning on releasing it or just give them away in samples?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they sell a full-sized version of this one, it comes in a tube with a doe-foot applicator. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...