Monday, February 14, 2022

Wellspring Collagen Gummies Review

Gummy candies with collagen? Yes please! On my quest for better skin, I was lured with the thought of not having to swallow multiple pieces of gigantic collagen tablets and/or enduring the fishy smell of liquid collagen supplements.
 
When I first saw this in Lazada last year, I immediately bought 3 bottles for me, my mom, and my sister due to its glowing reviews (4.8/5 stars). The reviews stated that this tastes just like candy... Let's discuss that in a bit.
 
Each bottle contains 60 gummies, which is good for 2 months.

Serving size: 1 gummy per day (500 mg)
Each gummy contains 1g sugar

Collagen source: bovine

Child-proof cap

 
Despite taking it continuously and taking more than 1 gummy per day, I did not notice any effect on my skin. No improvements in my sleep too unlike other collagen supplements. It doesn't smell like delicious candy; instead it smells like liquid collagen supplement in gummy form. I've had this bottle for almost a year already, and I'm finding it so hard to finish the entire thing because it smells bad and it doesn't work, as least for me. My friend and her mom also got migraine from taking this, although I didn't have that side effect. I regret purchasing this variant, but I may still look into Wellspring's Biotin and Melatonin Gummies.
 
Price: PHP 581
Available in Lazada
 
Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post now I know to avoid this product. I have never tried any product with collagen yet Ive been into the whole Gluta thing. hehe.Great post Helen!

    https://bit.ly/3uF8sLb
    Steph- G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ano po recommended collagen brand ninyo?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...