Friday, May 4, 2018

A collective review of Korean mask sheets: Skinfood | Y.E.T. | Pure Smile

Here's the second installment of my Korean mask sheet review! 😊


These were actually hoarded from last year, and I forgot about them so I used them just a few weeks ago. Buti nalang hindi pa expired! πŸ˜‚


Skinfood Beauty in a Food Mask Sheet in Lemon was a gift I got from Christmas last year. It's available locally in Skinfood boutiques, but I'm not sure how much it costs since I didn't check. Pretty sure it's overpriced here. LOL

My skin condition upon using this mask was reddish, dehydrated, and itchy. This mask smelled slightly like Pledge lemon spray (yup, the one you spray on furniture) and it had an initial slight sting which worried me. Usually I immediately toss masks that sting my face in the trash, but I was too lazy to move as I was in bed with this mask on. So I ended up leaving it on my face for a little bit over 20 minutes where it became totally absorbed. It didn't leave a sticky residue on my face. When I checked in the mirror, my skin looked even and plump. No signs of redness and dryness. The morning after, my skin was still so nice and flake-free. Makeup application was a breeze, too. I love this mask!


Y.E.T. Don't Worry Mask Sheet Police Mask (Oil Control) was a cheap Althea find. I think I got it only for P24! (Haul post on my IG.) Nope, this mask won't make you look like a police woman since it's not a character mask. It's simple but basic. It has a non-sticky watery essence and no scent. πŸ‘ It's a mask sheet you can use everyday since it's so affordable.


Pure Smile Neco Punch Point Pads in Hibiscus was a freebie from Althea from their 2nd birthday. It's so cute! Each pack contains 10 pieces of round masks that you can place on your cheeks and forehead. I wanted to like it but my skin doesn't like it. πŸ˜” The essence feels sticky on the skin, and a few minutes after I removed it, my cheeks started to itch so I had to wash my face again and redo my skincare routine. (The good thing with my skin is that it itches ASAP most of the time when something irritates it, so I immediately stop using a product.) I think this already went on clearance sale early this year. I won't be repurchasing this one for sure.

Hope you liked my mini face mask series kahit dalawang posts lang. HAHA! The next one on my to-try list are Megan Peel-Off Gel Mask with Gold Collagen (at only P25/pack OMG) and Cathy Doll Feeling Mask Sheets. So excited already! 😁

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!
For quick updates or any questions, just message me on IG! πŸ˜—

@LUCKYCITRINE on Instagram
Lucky Citrine on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...