Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Q-depot.com x Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack

I've always raved on how Korean skin care works for my skin. One of my favorite brands is Tony Moly. I like their products because they exclude potentially harmful ingredients, giving me healthy skin that's free from breakouts or irritations. I've always gotten my Tony Moly products from the mall, but Korean cosmetics online shop Q-depot.com makes shopping all to easy. Click, click, and the product gets shipped to your doorstep!

Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack
The enhanced ice corset pore pack tightens open and loose pores seamlessly
with a cooling effect that covers the pore.

My review for today will be about Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack. It comes in the cutest, sleekest egg-shaped packaging! I've tried Tony Moly products shaped like apples, bananas, and milk before, now it's an egg! I should have a beauty pantry on my vanity dedicated to these food-inspired products. :3


This product has kaolin as a main ingredient high up on the list, which is a sebum-absorbing clay. It also contains sodium hyaluronate to help the skin hold water, keeping it hydrated at the same time. When I was in my teens, my Mom taught me to use egg white masks. I would apply raw egg white on my face and let it dry. It tightened my pores like no other! In this product, vinegar + egg shell powder are used to soothe minor skin irritations and itchy skin. Pulverized egg shells also help restore a youthful glow on our face!


See, even the insides of the packaging resemble a true egg. Just look at the egg yolk! :3


I was quite surprised with the appearance of the product - it looks like cement but with a spongy texture. The one I got was a bit dry, but isn't expired yet. I just took some product and mixed it with water for it to spread easier on my skin.


The mask cooled my skin instantly and my face felt tight (but not dry skin tight). The mask hardened when it dried, and it cracked whenever I spoke. LOL. After 10-15 minutes when the pack is completely dry, wash off with lukewarm water.

Before:


After:

My skin felt so clean and soft right after I washed the pack off! I kept touching it even if I shouldn't be doing so. The pores around my cheeks have always been visible, it's like they're saying hello. (It's mainly due to my oily skin.) I'm happy that they've minimized right after I used Tony Moly Egg Pore Tightening Cooling Pack. My skin also looked more radiant and even, since the dull dead skin cells also came off. I'm making this part of my weekly skin care routine!

Price: P558 for 30g
Available online at Q-depot.com

I've been curious on shopping in online stores dedicated to Korean cosmetics for the longest time. Some products are cheaper online compared to actual stores, but the best part is the wide brand selection all under one website. Super convenient! Sometimes, limited edition Korean makeup that never make it to Philippine shores are available online! However, I'm not a fan of our local customs at the post office. They tax you even up to the point that the tax is more expensive compared to your actual parcel, which is why I avoid international shipments as much as possible. But with Q-depot.com, purchases with a Philippine address gets delivered straight to your house because they have an office in Manila. Yay!

Like Q-depot.com on Facebook and follow @QDEPOTHK on Instagram for more information.

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...