Monday, February 8, 2016

#LUXnights for My Busy Days!

Late last year, LUX made a huge comeback here in the Philippines. Not their hair care range which I my Mom used to buy for the family when I was a kid, but their luxuriously indulgent body care range. Peg: Bathing with perfume! (Who wouldn't get excited with that?)


My first actual encounter with LUX's new fragranced body wash was last December, when I bought something from Powerbooks and got a cute purple box as a surprise gift. Inside it was a sample of LUX Magic Spell and a bath puff. Since then, I've been entranced with the lingering floral scent. At the back of my mind, I told myself that I would repurchase LUX when my body wash stash dwindles.

While I was in Cambodia, I checked my e-mail and got an invite to the House of Lux. I said YES in a heartbeat! Couldn't wait to get home. :>

 
Your busy days deserve LUX nights!


On February 2, 2016 at the House of LUX in SM Makati’s Beauty Hall, LUX talked about how women of today deserve to treat themselves after a long busy day by bathing with perfume with LUX body Wash. Brand Ambassador, Solenn Heusaff, together with the LUX team, also demonstrated just how to do this by launching her online film showing how her ‘Busy Days deserve #LUXnights', and sharing a simple yet indulgent way to treat yourself. 
 
Catch Solenn’s #LUXNights video through this link: http://tinyurl.com/LUXnights

In the hustle and bustle of everyday life, we're all going up and about, busy ticking of tasks off our to-do list. When I feel extra stressed, I am tempted to go on a shopping spree or an occasional spa trip. But with tons of things to do, sometimes, one can't even have the energy or time to deal with traffic and go to the mall after work. We all deserve an indulgent treat waiting for us at the end of each busy day. And what could be more indulgent that bathing with perfume (at the fraction of the cost, too)?


The new LUX Perfumed Bar Soap and Body Wash Collection allows you to bathe with perfume everyday and promises to be the luxurious indulgent treat every woman deserves – ending your busy days with #LUXNights. With fine fragrances crafted by Perfume Experts from New York, London, and Paris, LUX offers you different scents to choose from such as Magical Spell, Soft Touch, White Impress, and Love Forever.


After choosing your favorite LUX scent, indulge by following this ritual: POUR, RUB, MASSAGE. My personal favorites are Love Forever and Magical Spell, while Solenn likes Soft Touch the most.


Try new LUX Perfumed Body Wash 100ml for P55 and LUX Perfumed Bar Soap 110g for P39. Or better yet, grab your own #LUXnights pack (with a FREE bath puff!) for only P120, available in leading stores nationwide.

Like LUX on Facebook and follow @luxph on Instagram for more information. To know more about #LUXnights, visit www.houseoflux.com.ph.

Love,
Helen

Let's keep in touch!

Lucky Citrine on Facebook
Lucky Citrine on Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...