Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Essence

One night when I came home from work last month, my Dad told me someone sent me a fruit basket. I was puzzled because I wasn't sick, why would someone send me one... for my birthday? I was amazed to find out that it was Biore's press kit for their new FRUITY whitening essence! :D


The way it was presented made me even more excited to try it. I was thrilled with the sunblock, while my Mom was thrilled with the fruits. Haha!


Whenever I go hiking, I ALWAYS use a separate sunblock for my face and body. I don't fully trust products for the body that says they can also be used for the face. (It's just my personal preference, since I feel that these 2-in-1 product aren't as gentle as the ones especially made for the face.) I hate the heavy sticky feeling and white cast convention sunblocks leave behind, so Imagine how happy I felt the first time I tried this new product from Biore. (It's actually my first time to try a product from Japan's #1 sunscreen brand!)


Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Essence gives you the triple benefit of UV protection, hydration, and whitening in one tube:
  • Protect: With SPF 50 and PA++++, Biore UV Whitening Essence provides instant and long-lasting protection against the skin-aging UVA and skin-burning UVB rays without the sticky feel
  • Soften: The powerful combination of Hyaluronic Acid and Citrus extracts in Biore UV Whitening Essence keeps skin soft and hydrated for a healthy looking glow
  • Whiten:  Chamomile, the naturally derived whitening ingredient in Biore UV Whitening Essence helps fight dark spots and freckles, resulting in fairer, more radiant skin whitening essence


I haven't tried other Biore products, so I can't compare. A lot of my blogger friends are head over heels in love with Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence, so I might just try that once I empty this tube.


It comes in a slim and matte white tube, with 33g of products inside.


Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Essence comes in a white creamy formula, but don't let that discourage you since it's actually very lightweight. It feels like water when you blend it on your skin. It spreads easily and is absorbed instantly, leaving your skin with a glowy (but never oily) finish. I love how it wears on my face even on a hot and humid day. My makeup stays put and doesn't slide off with its ample oil control. It has a mild citrusy scent which is refreshing for a sunscreen product, since most of them smell like chemicals. However, I'd like it even more should it be unscented, because fragrance is a potential skin irritant for those with sensitive skin. The first time I used this, my skin felt slight itch, so I paused and gave it another try. I've been using this sunblock for weeks now, so far so good, my skin has adjusted, and I experience no irritation or breakouts. At the end of the day, you HAVE to remove this with a makeup remover since it stays on your face finely all day, and not all traces of it can be removed with plain facial wash. This is a must to prevent breakouts, too.


Biore is distributed in the Philippines by Vibelle Distribution, Inc. and are available in selected department stores, supermarkets, and retailers in Metro Manila, Cebu, and Cagayan de Oro.

For list of outlets and other inquiries, you may contact Biore here:

Love,
Helen

4 comments:

  1. I'm currently using the Biore UV Perfect milk (the blue one). I love it because it doesn't make my skin oily especially on the T-zone. I don't anymore use powder because it has matte effect on my face. I really, really love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I want to try that one since I'm oily. Matte finish is always a good thing when it comes to sunblock. :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Helen! I love this sunblock to bits! It applies very smooth on the skin and does not irritate. Love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...