Saturday, July 4, 2015

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit in W13 Natural Beige

As I was scanning my files, I compared my previous photos to the more recent ones and felt that I looked tired/lacked that certain glow. I've been on a powder phase lately, so everything is matte, matte, matte. I missed the Korean glow, hence on a lovely sunny day, I went out wearing only this BB cream, brow makeup, and tinted lip balm. This BB cream has been with me for months, but it's just now that I've got the time to shoot it and finally make a review. The box is gone though. :D

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit in W13 Natural Beige

This all-day pearly bright skin BB Cream perfectly glides onto skin providing clear and bright complexion with a smooth, cotton-like powdery finish for flawless skin.

Whitening | Anti-Wrinkle | Anti-Darkening
Brightening OK! Darkening Zero!

The packaging is a huge hygienic tube with a pump dispenser at its base. The matte white surface of the tube is prone to dirt, but there's nothing my Ellana Cucumber Melon Makeup Brush Cleaner can't fix. (Yup, I use it to clean my brushes and makeup packaging for when they get dirty. Dirt just literally slides off.)


This BB cream comes in 3 shades:
  • NO2 Light Beige
  • W13 Natural Beige
  • W24 Honey Beige

The shade that matches my skin is W13. NO2 is too light for my skintone, imagine that! :P

When worn:

Bare face | With BB cream

Bare face | With BB cream


What makes Etude House BB creams a winner is how they manage to make my skin look instantly perfect and glowing - and this one is no different. My bare face looks uneven and haggard, but all signs of redness and pores disappear as I dab and spread this product on my face. This BB cream has a demi-matte finish that works very well with my oily skin. I only feel the need to set my face with powder when it gets too hot outside. This BB cream stays on and doesn't fade or slide off throughout the day. It has a pleasant powdery floral scent, but it doesn't irritate my skin. If this BB cream works for your skin, a big tube containing 60g of product is certainly value for money as it will last for many months even with everyday use.

Wearing Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Cotton Fit alone

Summary:
  • Comes in 3 shades
  • Good for oily skin
  • Demi-matte finish
  • Has SPF 30/PA++
  • Easy to blend
  • Evens out skin tone
  • Reduces redness and pores
  • No breakouts

Recommendations:

Price: P848
Available at Etude House stores nationwide

Like Etude House Philippines on Facebook for more information.

Love,
Helen

6 comments:

  1. That BB cream makes your skin look so supple and soft :) I am a "matte matte matte" girl too especially with our weather - but I like the look of dewy skin! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pwede na tayo mag dewy look kasi maulan na. Haha :D

      Delete
  2. Ate gumamit kaba ng brush sa pag lagay ng bb cream??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...