Monday, February 16, 2015

#PerksofaBella: Freebies at CBTL!

Every Philippine holiday doesn't matter when you're working at UP Technohub. But that's totally okay since I'm used to it already and I have a friend from church who shares the same feels as I do. Meet Willace, my cell group leader! ♥


We met up during lunch break and had a chika date at The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf. I usually just order drinks or dessert here, so it's nice that we finally got to try "real" food here. Haha! Because I have my BDJ 2015 Planner, I used some of the super sulit coupons.

Chinese Chicken Salad (P175.00)
+ FREE Southern Blend Iced Tea (worth P125.00) from the BDJ coupon

Roast Chicken & Mushroom Fusilli (P235.00)
+ FREE Chocolate Chip Cookie (worth P55.00) from the BDJ coupon

We loved both the fresh and crisp salad and the tasty pasta. Oh, the serving's pretty huge, too! I can't wait to use the "Buy 1 sandwich, free 1 Chicago Cheesecake" coupon next! :D

Gotta love BDJ. I'm certainly enjoying the #PerksofaBella! ♥

Love,
Helen

Photo Credit: Willace Sia
No watermarks, but you may not use without permission.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...