Sunday, December 1, 2013

PAC Powder Eye Shadow in No. 06

My first encounter with PAC was when I attended the PAC Liquid Eyeliner Challenge event this year. We had the chance to try out their products through a makeup workshop, and I was instantly impressed with the superb pigmentation of their products.

PAC Powder Eye Shadow in No. 06

To give you a brief background, PAC (or Professional Artist Cosmetic Martha Tilaar) is an Indonesian makeup brand created in August 1997 by Dr. Martha Tilaar to fulfill the needs of professional make-up artists - starting from stage make-up, to bridal, and high fashion. Each product is crafted with high quality, and is waterproof and long-lasting. The products have vibrant and bold shades that complements Asian skin.


PAC Powder Eye Shadows are intense loose eyeshadow pigments that come in stackable pots, which is very ideal for makeup artists since it saves space!


The one I have is No. 06, which is a shimmery white shade.

Swatches:

A little goes a long way with this product.

With just one swipe, I was able to achieve this level of pigmentation!

Blended

PAC Powder Eye Shadow in No. 06 is a lovely shade of shimmery white that would work great as a highlighter for the inner corners of the eyes. The trick with this product is to use sparingly, using a brush when you want to apply it on the inner V of the eyes, or simply using your fingers when you're applying this product on the entire lid.

Here's a helpful guide from PAC on where to highlight your eyes:


Pros:
  • Stackable
  • Packaging doesn't spill
  • Very intense, finely milled pigments
  • Buildable coverage
  • A little goes a long way 
  • Affordable, considering its quality and the amount of product you get

Cons:
  • Messy to apply (due to its loose form)

Tips:
  • Use your fingers to apply this on the lids for a more pigmented effect.
  • Use a brush to apply this on the inner corners of the eyes for more precision.
  • This doubles as a white eyeliner! Use an eyeliner brush to apply this on the lower waterline. It's waterproof, so it won't smudge.

Price: P499.00
Will I repurchase? I like it, but I don't think I can ever finish this pot, so no. Lazy me also prefers eye shadows in pressed powder form.
Available in selected Watsons stores and department stores nationwide.

Have you tried PAC products? Like Professional Artist Cosmetics - PAC Philippines on Facebook for more information!

Love,
Helen

2 comments:

  1. I got the blue one and the shade is really pretty. I think the color you got is perfect for the holidays! Pair it with a vibrant lippie and boom—GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw your post, ang ganda nga! But I don't think I can ever apply bright eyeshadow as good as you can so I'm sticking to neutral shades such as this. :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...